ℂ𝕙.𝟛- 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦?

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩

Last time on their last mate:

"Sure but first please enlighten us, Just who are you?" Tony said with a small smirk plastered on his face while he held the bag in his hands.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"And why should i tell you huh?" Ash replied smugly. "Well, because i have all your stuff" tony huffed slightly irritated.

Ash simply sped over to tony and took their things then sped back to taurus. "Do you now?" Ash said slightly giggling holding the bag in-front of tony whose mouth 'dropped to the floor.'

"Anyways nice to meet ya I'm Ash brooks and this is my dear friend Taurus" Ash retorted in a nonchalant tone. Tony was still left speechless from when Ash took their things back as was pietro, purely because Ash was even faster than him.

Stephen decided to pipe up, "Taurus as in the zodiac sign?"

"The one and only~" taurus replied in an amused tone. "Prove it then" Loki said as he was curious and wanted to meet another god. Taurus simply shrugged his shoulders and asked ash what he should do.

Ash clapped their hands together and replied "please turn into a bull taur i wanna see it again!" The 5 of them gazed fondly at ash's excitement and taurus nodded his head with a small smile.

Taurus then turned from his human form:

To his bull form

The avengers jaws dropped even more at the sight and were amazed that this was in fact the legitimate zodiac god taurus

The avengers jaws dropped even more at the sight and were amazed that this was in fact the legitimate zodiac god taurus. Loki bowed his head and hesitantly whispered "Im sorry i doubted you Taurus"

"It's okay, loki god of mischeif" Taurus replied with a smug look as he transformed back to his human form. Loki replied surprised written all over his face. "Anyways thanks for coming with me taur you can go back to the spirit realm now."

Taurus replied with a quick nod of his head before he begun to fade away "Thanks for the help and tell the others i said hi!!" After Taurus was completely gone Ash faced their new found mates and stated "Anyways thanks for grabbing my stuff I guess, see ya"

Before they could speed off pietro grabbed their arm "please wait! arent you gonna come with us?" Ash giggled and replied with "and why would i do that?"

Tony and stephen were taken aback by the sudden attitude change but still replied to the question "because your our mate."

Ash rolled their eyes and looked tony dead in his eyes "You guys are already happy without me please just forget we met and leave me alone"

"Plea-" before the 4 could finish their sentence ash sped off with tears streaming down their face.

'why did i have to have 17 mates! Why couldn't i have just one now i have this fucking annoying burning that will never go away. Of course i want my mates! Who doesn't?? but they don't need a bratty and broken person to burden them like I would'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next chapter is coming on Valentine's Day ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Date published: 11th of February 2021
Edited: 19th February 2021
Word count: 520