ℂ𝕙.𝟜- ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕣𝕪

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩

Last time on their last mate:

'why did i have to have 17 mates! Why couldn't i have just one now i have this fucking annoying burning that will never go away. Of course i want my mates! Who doesn't but they don't need a bratty and broken person to burden them like I would'

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Once Ash got home they immediately broke down into sobs. They crawled onto the couch and huddled into a ball with their knees up to their chest and their arms around their legs.

"W-why please just tell me what I did to deserve this!" They screamed to no one in particular. " Of course I want my fucking mates but they wouldn't accept me! I'm a freak a brat and a bitch that deserves no one."

After crying their little heart out for what seemed like forever they finally managed to drift off to sleep comforted by the zodiacs in their dreams.

Little did they know the avengers could hear every word they were saying.

With the avengers:

"Did you manage to get the device into their bag?" Tony asked slightly dejected. Loki replied with a swift nod of the head.

Loki had slipped a microphone bug and a tracker into ash's bag when they left because they really wanted to get to know them.

They all headed back to the car and immediately opened Tony's tablet that was connected to the devices. As soon as they heard their soulmates sobs and screams they all begun to tear up.

Pietro was sobbing and being hugged the air out of him by Loki and strange was doing to same to Tony in attempt to comfort him.

Loki's voice came out a little broken but he still managed to say "a-at least they want us right?" While attempting to stifle a sob of his own.

The next thing they heard broke all their hearts and they all ended up breaking down too:

"W-why please just tell me what I did to deserve this!" They screamed to no one in particular. " Of course I want my fucking mates but they wouldn't accept me! I'm a freak a brat and a bitch that deserves no one."

They ended up arriving to the tower in sobs and as soon as the elevator opened all the others same rushing to them and helped them onto the couch.

Each of the 4 men was swaddled like a baby in several blankets and each had been laying in another avenger while the ones that weren't busy were asking what happened?

After explaining what happened to the rest and showing them the clip everyone including all the 'tough' avengers were in tears.

Soon the elevator dinged yet again and they all turned their heads to a blurry figure at the entrance. "Umm I have a new mission for you" fury said as he slowly stepped further into the room of crying avengers.

"You need to go to France there is a new threat on a global scale" fury spoke harshly trying not to snap at the sobbing 'man children' as fury called them.

"OKAY Shut your fucking mouths and stop being baby's" he said through gritted teeth at the now quiet avengers. Tony was the first who came out of the trance they were in and his sadness quickly developed into rage.

"Listen here you stupid fucking bitch you would be sobbing too if you met your soulmate then they ran away from you telling you to forget them and then you listened to them scream and sob their little heart out with a device you put into their bag!!"

Fury quickly shut his mouth with and replied with "okay I'll just send in the backup team enjoy your days." He quickly backed out of the room not before everyone had a few choice words to say to him.

"Well that was eventful" Sam said causing everyone to let out a little chuckle and fall asleep a little later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the next chapter! I guess it's a little bit of a filler chapter but I just wanted to makd fury's ego get knocked down a few pegs 😅😅 anyways hope you liked this if there are any mistakes please let me know and if any of you need someone to talk to my messages are always open!

The next chapter might be in a week or 2 at most because i haven't started writing it yet. Also thank you all so much for over 700 views in just 2 weeks it means a lot 😁

Also happy Valentine's Day! Personally I'm a single Pringle this year but I hope you all find someone to share your day with! Have a great day! Bye guys gals and non-binary pals!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date published: 14th February
Edited: 19th February 2021
Word count:805