Part 2

After I walk to school with my sister and meet my best friend, Suzze.

"Good morninnnnnnnnnnn'!" Suzze yells when she sees us. She is outside the school with Joan and Xavier we meet out here cause if we meet inside they make us wear masks and split us up. So we stay outside as long as possible.

"Morning, guys. How goes thee?" I exclaim, hugging my bestie.

"Terrible. I couldn't find my fishnets," says Suzze as she looks down sadly at her feet.

"Well, maybe I'll come over and help this weekend."

"BETTT."

As our teacher calls us in we see a wave of people coming at us.

"I wonder what that is," Joan says while looking at her phone one last time.

We decide it's not worth our time to figure out what it is and go inside. As soon as I get to my last class, Environmental Science, we hear a piercing scream. We all jump up to go look.

"TEACHERS LOCK YOUR DOORS AND CHECK YOUR EMAILS." Our principal announces over the loudspeaker.

"Ok, you heard her, someone lock the door." My teacher tells us, looking at his email.

As he reads his email we all whisper about what we think is happening. I hear so many different ideas but the main one is a shooter. At this, Suzze starts joking about how whoever it is they can shoot her. I start laughing saying SAME! Then remembering my sister and shoot into big sister mode. Texting her right away.

Hey, are you ok????

Yes? Do you know what's going on?

No, but I'm sure we will soon.

... ok

"OK." My teacher gets our attention immediately. "Who here has had the vaccine?" He asks while walking to the tv and turning it to a news channel.