1. Truths Revealed

( INKOS POV )

I always knew I made the right choice. I knew that he was misjudged, I love him and he loves me. He's sweet, charming, and overall a caring, loving person. Hence why it always bothered me when I would overhear mothers calling children 'devils' or ' devil spawn'. Because if they really meant it, that would mean their child was the best in the world.... an angel.

_________________

I am the luckiest women in the world, I have the kindest son a mother could ask for. And an incredible husband. Even though he is always away on.... business, he would still find time for calls and visits every so often. However, my son has never really known his father, he claims he loves him just as much as he loves me. But my sons special. He's never shown interest in anything. He almost always has a blank expression on his face and never cries. He barely even speaks. However, he's still very kind and always helps out, and when he does speak its the most soothing thing ever, even though its very monotone with almost no emotions behind it, its pure and kind and you instantly feel blessed. My son is called Izuku Midoriya, and I have the best family in the world.

_________________

My son is now 4 and we are going to see doctor Garaki to find out my sons quirk...

" I'm afraid there's no hope for him." The doctor explains. I flinch in shock as I turn expecting to see a crushed look on my babies face; but nothing, he's sat completely fine, as if nothing was even said. I, however, am in shock, " There's got to be some mistake, could you check again?" I said frantically, yearning for the man to reveal it was some form of sick joke. It wasn't.

_________________

( NO ONES POV )

 The two sat in silence while driving home. For Izuku it was a normality, but for his poor mother, who thought her babies world was over purely because of the society they lived in, she was heartbroken. When she got home she rushed to he son and cradled him while tears poured down her cheeks, she choked out " I- I'm sorry Izuku! I'm s- sorry!" repeating the phrase as if her life depended on it. A couple of weeks later, she was cuddling next to her son watching TV, when she felt something strange on his back. She chose to ignore it but it kept on popping back into her mind. She waited until he had fell asleep, and gazed upon his relaxed face, his fair, soft skin which contained a couple adorable freckles brought a smile to her face. She took the opportunity to check his back. But what she saw was startling. Two, tiny, white wings growing out of his back. Inko sat there baffled and frozen for a moment, it took a minute for her to snap back to reality before reaching for her phone. She hesitated before dialling and waited, anxious.

The next morning as Izuku was eating breakfast, they heard a knock on the door. Inko jumped out of her chair, practically running to it. As the door opened a tall, handsome man with a chiselled face, and a thin stubble beard, with bright emerald green eyes greeted them before walking in and hugging Inko with a light kiss before sitting down opposite Izuku.

___________________

( IZUKUS POV ) 

I was sat down eating cereal when there was a knock at the door. It was unexpected but I wasn't surprised until my mom rushed to answer it and was greeted with a kiss from a strange yet familiar man. The man sat opposite me as I was finishing my breakfast, he looked at me with loving eyes. Before I could even think he introduced himself to me, "It's nice to see you again, son" Wait. This is my dad? But why now? Why's he here? " You're probably wondering why I'm here." What the heck! Can he read my mind? " I have something to discuss with you Izuku" His voice was calming and soft, yet intimidating and deep at the same time. "The truth is.... I am a fallen angel, the first actually. My name's Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar."...... Huh?