2. Moving day

( IZUKUS POV )

Huh? An angel? Lucifer? I know we live in a world full a superpowers and all, but this is to weird! I want to act surprised and confused but I can barely move my face at all. "Do you know what a fallen angel is Izuku?" He asked. I nodded slightly. " Good, since I am a fallen angel. I am no longer allowed to visit heaven. Instead, I was forced down to earth and given a new domain. Hell. That is where I spend most of my time as I cannot leave the demons there unsupervised or there would be panic." He explained as I nodded with a blank expression. Is he serious? God, angels, demons... They're real?! "Izuku, have you been able to talk to animals? Hear, smell and see things you shouldn't be able to? Have had cuts or bruises heal immediately?" I nod. "My boy, you are indeed, as humans say, quirkless. These, and many more powers are due to your angel blood." What does  he mean ' many more'? " What am I?" I whisper in a confused tone, for the first time, my words had heart. In the corner of my eye I notice my mom in shock and relief because I spoke. " You are someone special. You are someone loved. As of today, you are no longer Izuku Midoriya. You are now, Izuku Morningstar. An angel." He revealed sharing a proud look with my mother.

_____________________

I got to know Lucif- my father for a couple days before it was revealed we were moving to live in the tranquil, peaceful countryside so I could grow up free to use my angelic powers without being seen by anyone. My father bought us a cottage surrounded by the most amazing forests, with wild flowers, tons of animals and fields as far as the eye could see. When we moved there i was 4 and a half..... now I'm 15.  

While I was growing up, I would spend all my time outside. I would fly so high with my white, feathered wings, no one would be able to see me until I came down. It was magnificent, the fresh air, the warm wind gently blowing against my face. Everything about this new environment was refreshing. When I wasn't in the clouds I was in the forest, talking to the animals, they were all my friends. I would sometimes practice my magic, I took the water from the trickling streams and made it float in the air for my own amusement. I would make fire silhouettes dance around me and make flowers grow and by bending the air, I would lift the flowers off the ground making  them slowly  fly around me. It was peaceful, and it was mine. My father would come by every couple months to visit me and mom. Our happy little family was complete. Unfortunately, I was still unable to cry, I still barely spoke and kept my blank face. But my mother told me that I was the most beautiful boy she's ever seen. I have fluffy, sacramento green hair that ends just above my shoulders. 'Pure', emerald green eyes that sparkle paired with long eyelashes. My face has a dozen ( maybe more ) freckles sprinkled across my cheeks. Fair, soft skin that has always been clear. Teeth as white as snow, so when I smile (on rare occasions) I brought warmth along with it. I am 6,2 ( still growing). Even though I almost never purposely work out, I still have an 8 pack with some definition. my muscles were probably from flying, running through the forest and swinging on trees. The forest was my home, and I was very familiar with it. All my clothes are white, I don't really care as long as they keep me warm and covered. I don't wear shoes either, they don't feel right when I run. I've been isolated from the world for so long, I've forgotten how to speak with people other than my parents and animal friends. I don't know the time of day, only when it's time to sleep. There's also no technology out here, so me and mom spend time reading instead. As a result, I'm very educated and knowledgeable, just not when it come to technology and what's popular. I love music, the old fashioned songs that I hum and sing to myself bring pure serotonin and fill the air around me with calmness. I've forgotten the world I knew before. This is where I belong.