The Beginning

Welcome to the Rose Bennett Death Squad!!

We are a group of fourteen potterheads who are ridding the world of evil characters that are wattpad-universally hated, the ones who hate on our favourite characters, the rapists and murderers, the 'bad guys'. Through our comments we stage our battles, through our words we wipe out the hatred.

And it all started with one rather unfortunate Rose Bennett, from the incredible world of Colour my Canvas by @KoKo523 - it's incredible please check it out!!

Now for the introductions to our soldiers!

@KoKo523 Koko!!
Professional Jily shipper with a doctorate on said subject, Captain of the Paintbrush army and a lil StarKid. Kinda, maybe, not quite sane, but it's fine because "You're just as sane as I am". Has a lot of useless information stored in her brain and and a knack for creating hate-able characters that become cause for murderous organisations *ahem* Rose Bennett *ahem*

@WiseRavenclaw07 Commander Alicia!!
Bookworm, unofficial checker of the funerals to make sure they died and and I love my soldiers.

@TheAmazingMaddy Maddy!!
The group Archer and Lashing pro. I try to steer everyone back on topic, and probably apoligized to Koko way too many times. I'm the one with the crazy camping stories.

@OllieDaWriter3721 Ollie!!
I'm in charge of le softball bats with Agent, and I can cast a mean sectumsempra :)

@hpaddict_marauders Teddy!!
Bringer of snacks and optimism. Jily enthusiast and your local Potter head. I have lots of experience with killing off fictional characters, which is why I'm on the squad!

@Lone_Wolf32 Natalie!!
Fictional character getter, Dog getter and by far the Fangirliest Fangirl out there!

@abbilovegood Abbi!!
A lieutenant of the army and a certified sarcastic. Will debate anyone with a conservative opinion and won't shy away from kicking. Anyone that knows Brooklyn 99 can vibe with me but anyone that opposes HP will suffer the consequences... (:

@EnterUsernameHere394 Lelê!!
Co-commander of chaos with Leena, volunteer of book-throwing, complete and total HP addict, and master of using HP references in casual conversations with non-Potterheads who don't understand why I'm laughing 🤣

@agentbot08 Spatula!!
Weapons: softball and my words. Fun fact about me: I'm completely addicted to minesweeper. My PR is 12 seconds!

@TheUltimatePocket Leena!!
Weapon of choice: none, or a book! Co-commander of chaos with User! Few facts about me: My house changes every time according to my mood! Don't get me angry because I will go off. I have an incredible aim and I can do anything with a racket.

(on a break from Wattpad but still absolutely a soldier of the RBDS!) Rozie!!
I know, I know; my name is a lot alike our main victim's, BUT the 'zi' is very important. I'm super indecisive and can't make my mind up about ANYTHING (this is very annoying). I don't understand politics for the life of me (opinions are confusing). And I'm a Huffy but lack the patience of one.

@Nimmi8 Moon!!
Potterhead, my weapon of choice is either golf clubs or hard cover books and if you piss me of pray to god you will be able to see tomorrow

@Molly_3011 Molly!!
Member of the book army, a sword wielder and a huge Potterhead! I generally seem sweet but insult Jily and I will crush you ☺️ Also in love with Starkid and Hamilton

@Galaxyblackbird Melodie!!
Sergeant of the book army, the most dramatic person of our group, unofficial waver of the victory flag and general wild potter head! If someone starts to sing starkid I WILL join in, and please beware of mad ideas :)

Please note that although we are NOT accepting new members at the current time, we still love our amazing readers so much!!!! Your votes and comments make us all smile so please keep up with the squads adventures and thank you!!!!

Now will you please TURN THE PAGE, for adventure awaits you...

#rosebennettdeathsquad FOR JILY!