Cheering Everyone Up

It's Maddy here (I'd tag my account but I'm wayyyy to lazy, and I'm sure you know it by now) and here's the next Marauder Thought.

How to cheer up each Marauder:

Remus: Chocolate, lots of chocolate. Everyone thinks Remus is the only one with a secret stash of Chocolate, but James, Sirius, and Peter have a collective pile of chocolate that they call "In case of moody Moony". If Remus is really upset, the Marauders also make sure he has a book or two, and like 3 blankets

Peter: If Peter's feeling down, all you have to do is distract him. It's not that hard. Bring him to a large feast, have him help pull a prank, play a game of Exploding Snaps, he'll forget why he was upset in the first place

Sirius: Sirius HATED pity. So similar to Peter, they'll pull a prank, or play a game. But, if the reason Sirius is upset is because he had a nightmare about his family, or someone in his family sent him a letter or howler, he'd sleep in either James or Remus's bed for the rest of the night (about 50% of the time is as a dog)

James: Hugs. That's literally it. He acts all hardcore (not as much as Sirius does) but if he's upset he'll hug literally anyone. Usually it's Remus because "his sweaters are soft and he gives good hugs" and Sirius will join in, and then Peter, until it's a giant Marauders group hug.

Bonus: One time when it was really late, and James wanted a hug from Remus right after they found out he was a werewolf (so like 2nd year) he asked for a "Moony hug" and that not only gave Remus his nickname, but the phrase became a tradition so much so that when Harry was like a year old he's also ask for a "Unca Moo'y 'Ug"

Until the Very End

For Jily!