What if...?

heyyyy it's Mols aka Molly_3011  :)
So this isn't really a marauders head canon but this has been in my head for a while?
.
.
What if Draco Malfoy was in Gryffindor? Like would it be a repeat of the marauders where he gets kicked out by Lucius and so Ron takes him in despite the way he treated them? and Molly getting an owl from Ron in first year asking her to make 2 more portions of fudge and 2 more Weasley jumpers because "one of my friends never got proper gifts and my other one won't be getting any this year," so Molly is up late at night making two extra jumpers to quickly send off in the morning. And at this point, Draco thinks no one will love him anymore until he gets the jumper and he refuses to take it off. So Draco starts going to the Weasley's during the holidays with Harry.

And then he meets Gred and Forge. He gets into pranking. All of a sudden, there's a conundrum at hogwarts because every time you open a door a dungbomb gets set off (Malfoy is actually the second smartest in the year I would be surprised if he could pull it off) . The three of them causing mayhem. HE GETS HIS HANDS ON THE MARAUDERS MAP. Draco shows Harry as they can relate to coming from slightly abusive backgrounds. They start talking to Mr Prongs on the map and Harry is wondering at how this mysterious man knows so much about his parents.

Malfoy standing up for people. If Snape (im internally vomiting at the name) or any other self-righteous twat starts to bother or be rude to first years, he would retaliate back and then go comfort the bullied student.

okay okay I'm really going on and on here but I think we missed out on a lot of things we could've had. AND THE POSSIBILITIES. I do believe people would doubt where his loyalties lie and all but I think that's where Ron Harry Hermione and possibly Neville would stand up for him. Aka the new, not betraying marauders.

I'm going to stop myself here or else I will bombard my thoughts onto this but someoNE PLEASE WRITE A BOOK ON THIS.

anywayyyyys I gotta go!
~Mols x