Prolouge

Loneliness. Fear. Agony.

That's all he felt as he pressed himself more into the corner. He buried his face in his knees as blank stormy grey eyes stared at the empty walls, no more tears left to shed.

He felt lost. He felt empty. He felt dead. 

The boy no older than 10 years felt no hope to live in this cruel world. He has seen enough, has endured enough. His childish mind felt dead as even hundreds of prayers couldn't save him from the cruel world. He lost his hope on his parents, his everything even his god.

He lifted his head from his knees as he felt the thuds of footsteps against the polished wooden floor. He shivered as he awaited his doom and wished that this time he would actually die. He backed away in the corner as his mind flashed with memories of them, of what they did.

The door opened with a croak as a silhoutte appeared. He closed his eyes as he shivered in fear and terror of the awaiting agony.

"Ready for some fun, boy?"

************************************************************

A girl was dancing gracefully on the floor as the sweet melodious tune of the song flew in the air. The sound of her ghunghroo was flowing in the air as the girl twirled and did the tatkar.

The girl no older than 6 was unaware of the evil eyes on her angelic form. She was oblivious to cruelty of the world as she finished her kathak. Everyone stood up clapping as the princess of the house blushed from all the praises.

The princess of Mehta family has always been the apple of everyone's eyes. She's been the perfect child and everyone loved her but no one knew that every princess has to face trials to become a queen. 

She didn't realize that she'll have to face those trials too. She didn't knew she'll lose her very being while fighting the entire world. Her innocent self never knew the demons that lurked around her.

No one knew that the blossoming flower will wilt and the soaring bird will fall by a simple,

"Hey, doll."