Prologue

Edited;

In a world filled with heroes and villains, where do you see yourself in?

Do you see yourself as someone who's willing to sacrifice themselves just to save the world?

Or someone who's willing to sacrifice the world just to save Yourself?

Me? I'm neither.

I see myself as someone who's in between, one day I'm a hero the other I'm a villain and in some days I'm neutral.

Who says hero needs supernatural powers in order to save mankind?

Who needs capes anyways? Do all heroes even wear them?

Quirks? Don't know her.

Being born without one made people look down on me, they made me feel worthless and hopeless and worst, they pity me.

Which I hate so much, I hate how people think just because someone is not gifted with such privilege is already lost cause for them.

I had a friend once, he was born quirkless which made me feel quite relieved that I'm not the only one..

But sadly he was an late bloomer, I figured it out once I watch him used his quirk against a zero pointer during the entrance exam which I didn't take by the way

You see being a son of a hero who's well know hold a lot of advantages, I got in without any struggle unlike those students who has to take the entrance exam meanwhile I got in by recommendation.

Even though my so-called-parents have already neglected of my presence and doesn't want me anymore, they still want to take care of their image by putting up a facade of being great parents to their 'quirkless son'

This world might be Utopia to some people but for me? It's dystopia.

Hi, I'm L/N Y/N age 15, quirkless and my life?

Is kinda crazy.