𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

A little smut ahead🔞🔞 If you don't want to read then you can leave and wait for the next chapter. (Though I know you won't leave because you are horny 😝)

Bright's P.O.V

I was getting ready to go University. Its Wednesday today and we talked on Saturday. We didn't go to classes as we wanted to spent some time together. We haven't made it official yet but will soon.

A notification popped up in my phone screen and saw that it was Win's.

A smile creeped on my lips. He said he will be coming to pick me up. I agreed to it and kept phone aside.

Since our conversation and confession Win became bold and blunt. The innocent bunny which I knew isn't there anymore. Like it appears in front of others but not in front of me.

He became seductive with me which I'm not complaining at all. I love bold Win. It suits him I guess.

Whenever he dominates, he looks so sexy and dashing. I smirked thinking about the dominant Win when we were kissing in the couch yesterday. He was fabulous.

A horn honked and I came out of the house. And saw my Winnie smiling at me.

I hugged him and he returned my hug. We still haven't said to our parents. Though Win's parents know that we love each other but they don't know that we are together. My parents, I'm still scared to tell them. There is something that stops me to say it to them.

"So my baby looks pretty handsome." He said it though I know he was teasing me with that tone.

"Yess! Your big baby is quite handsome which can attract anyone. And that's the reason I have so many guys and girls drooling over me." I smirked 'cause I know I triggered a sensitive point.

"VACHIRAWIT....YOU!!" He hissed and I laugh at his reaction.

I apologized and he opened the door for me to enter. I sat down and buckled up the seat belt.

He parked the car at the University and we got down.

We went separate ways as he is from Architecture Faculty and I'm from Music Science Faculty.

As soon as I entered the class, Mike and Lee jumped over me and I fell on the floor with them above me. This crazy rascals.

"Get out of me you two rascals!!"  I hissed is pain.

They got up quickly and gave me a hand to hold. I just glared and got up myself. "We are sorry." They said in unison and looked at each other.

I shook my head and headed to my seat.

"So what happened??"

"Did you talk??"

"Is everything between you okay now??"

"Did you already do it?? Like more than kissing??" Mike said and I glared at him. What did he expect me to do when we just confirmed our feelings and it's just fucking 5 days.

I sighed and shook my head to let them know it was a NO.

They looked at each other in disbelief and then turned their attention to me.

I stared at them asking a 'what?!'

"Bro don't you love him then why nothing happened?" Lee asked me and I looked at him in disbelief. What does he think of me?? Do I look like just sexually attracted to Win??