𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑]

Alec and Magnus woke up early in the morning. Alec had to get back to the institute and Magnus had work to do.

Alec went out into the kitchen shortly after Magnus.

"Would you like a coffee? Alec asked tiredly rubbing his eyes.

"Yes please." Magnus replied energetically.

Magnus was a morning person and was very lively and energetic in the morning, but on the I yet other hand Alec was in fact not. He hated waking up in the morning and talking to people, but he put up with it.

Alec poured the coffee in two mugs and then handed one to Magnus.
"Thank you Alexander." Magnus said.

The door to the spare bedroom opened and Jace walked out.

"Good morning." He said.

"Oh yeah I forgot he was here." Alec said to Magnus.

"Thank you Alec." He said and took Alec's coffee from his hand.

"Jace what are you doing here?" Alec asked.

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you. Well where do I start, Robert is in league with Valentine and he plans on using the mortal cup to create dark shadowhunters. Also Robert didn't try to rescue me from Valentine because he is on his side and finally I stayed here because I was super drunk last night and needed a place to stay."

Alec looked at Jace in shock, he had just said so many major things and Alec didn't know how to respond.

"Wait why is Robert in league with Valentine?" Magnus asked.

"He used to be in the circle and Valentine promised him complete protection, so Robert took it." Jace replied.

Alec was still in shock, he didn't know what to say or what to do.

"What about mum?" Alec asked.

"Oh yeah well Maryse declined Valentines offer and now Robert is trying to convince her."

"And why didn't you tell me all of this last night?" Asked Alec.

"Well you two were you know, getting it on so I decided to leave you to get laid."
"JACE!" Alec shouted and hit him on the shoulder.

Magnus looked over at Alec and then back at Jace.

"Well you have to do something about Robert and Valentine, you can't just let them create dark shadow hunters." Magnus said.

"And we won't. We have to get to work." Jace exclaimed and then went back into the room to get ready.

Alec and Jace were now at the institute trying to get a lead on Valentine. Izzy and Clary were both there and helping them.
"Why would dad do such a thing."
Isabelle said after Jace and Alec told her about her father and the circle.

Alec was hesitant in telling Izzy about Robert because she was close with her father, but Jace insisted that she should know so that she could help them find a lead.

"So are they back on the boat?" Clary asked.

"No I don't think so, Valentine is clever. He wouldn't want to lead the clave to where he was." Jace said.

"So where do you think he is?" Izzy asked.

"I'm not sure, but that's what we need to find. Alec you need to inform the institute about Valentine and Robert and you have to tell them to try to find a lead." Jace told Alec.

Alec walked over to give an announcement to the institute.

"We need to tell the clave everything we know about Valentine and dad." Alec said to Jace.

Alec called Jia to tell her about the situation. She called all shadow hunters to try to find him because knowing Valentine, he would want more than just creating dark shadow hunters.

A woman came in through the entrance of the institute.

"Mother?" Alec said. He hadn't seen Maryse in ages. She was back in Idris with Max.

"Alec, Isabelle." She said greeting them, "it's lovely to see you." Maryse hugged her kids and spoke to them for a while.
"Where is Jace and Clary?" She asked.

"They are looking for a lead on Valentine." Izzy answered.

"When did you find out about dad?" Alec asked.

"I only found out a few days ago. Your father was acting strange for a while, but I was in Idris so i didn't know what was going on." Maryse told her kids. "Well I'm going to go and find Jace and Clary. It was lovely seeing you." She said and then walked away to go and look for Clary and Jace.

"Have you told mum about Magnus?" Izzy asked.

"No not yet." Alec replied. "But I will."

Alec got a call, he took his phone out of his pocket and saw his boyfriends name on the screen.

"Is it Magnus?" Izzy asked with a smile on her face.

Alec smiled back at her and then walked away and answered the phone.
M-"Hey Alexander."
A-"Hi Magnus, are you ok?"
M-"Yeah I'm fine, I found a lead on Valentine."
A-"Really? Can you come to the institute?"
M-"Yeah I'll come now."

Magnus came through a portal in the institute.
"Hello Alexander." He said.
"Hey Magnus."

Magnus and Alec walked further into the institute.

"So what lead did you find on Valentine?" Alec asked.

"I found that he want werewolf's the most, so what we need to do is find where the wolves hang out and then we could find Valentine." Magnus told him.

"Ok, thank you Magnus I'll tell the rest of the institute to focus on the werewolf dens." Alec exclaimed.

He made an announcement to the institute and then walked back over to Magnus who was now talking to Isabelle.

"Everyone needs to focus on the werewolf dens." Alec said. "If you find anything then you need to report it to me."

Jace and Clary were still working together on trying to find the werewolves. Clary called Luke to ask him if he knew anything about Valentine. He told her that he didn't know much, but if he did then he would let her know.

They were all together now in the institute together and Maryse was walking towards all of them.

"It's lovely to see you Jace." She said going over to give him a hug.
"Hi Maryse." Clary said and gave her a hug.

Maryse looked over to Alec.
"Your father told me that you were dating someone Alec, who is she?" Maryse asked.

"Well Um..." he didn't finish the sentence.
Magnus looked over to him and held onto his arm, he held his hand behind his back so that it wasn't obvious.

"I'm dating Magnus." Alec said and Maryse looked over to the warlock in shock.