Basics

Okay.. the story will be about a villain and her sidekick.
It's written from the sidekicks pov so that the reader wont know too much too soon.

The sidekick is a enby teenager around 16-18 and has a huuuuge crush on the villain.
They would anything and everything for her.

The story will take place in a fantasy world that is basically like everyone knows (magic, a little bit like the 1800s and stuff) but with some modern things as well (modern clothes, lamps!, heaters, modern art), which doesn't mean there wont be things like cloaks and a king and swords and balls.

I actually have no idea how exactly everything will work (especially the rules of magic useres... i got ideas tho)

I also have multiple ideas for the big reveal at the end.. which i wont discuss now... but there are more than just one idea

Aaaalso there wont be homophobia, racism or sexism in this world, bc just no.
(and before someone asks .. this probably will not be a love story...and there also probably wont be a bl relationship (the only exception would be a minor side relationship that could mention that.. but it wont be in the focus ... because of reasons))

I don't even know what this is and it's really not a lot... maybe drop some ideas in the comments?
(this is obviously only the first information.. i'll update new chapters with specific things or changes that will happen throughout forming the idea)