Storyline 1: Mirror verse

I wanted to write something about this theory for ages now and i have actually a pretty good idea of it now. A good base.

Like.. the world is basically like how the post above describes. It's still a fantasy world! No modern setting my guys!

As you probably already suspect... the villain will be from this other reality. Just came through a mirror and now they are in this "perfect" world. Well I also have the theory that not everything in one reality is bad and in the other reality everything is perfect. I think that for some people the one reality is perfect where other people have it the other way around.

My story would still follow the sidekick and

how they will kinda learn about this by a) accident or b) the villain will explain it eventually. Maybe not to the sidekick but to someone and the sidekick happens to be in the same room (of which the villain is fully aware, else it would've been an accident again)

this will be all over the book tho.. not just one event. only bits and pieces. They will do some work for the villain and i actually want some interaction with the heros and the sidekick but idk how i would do that.

Whatever. the whole reveal will be that the villain is actually the hero from the other reality. In this reality the hero is the golden child of their family and the villain just hates everything about this. she hates the pathetic hero, she hates her parents. she hates the whole reality. Why couldn't she be born in this reality and so on

Don't know how it will end.. maybe in her killing the hero and her other reality parents and finnally have what she wants... idk

Furthermore the villain can shapeshift ( this is a whole theory on itself but i'll try to explain real quick... so there is magic as you know, but not everyone can use it. Only people who killed can use magic and only because they can access magic doesn't mean they can master it. Well.. she did and shapeshiftet into one of her victims, who is dead in this reality) Why this is important to the storyline should be obvious right? everyone would recognise her as the hero and she doesn't want them to know so she can plot in quite.

the villain was abused by her parents by the way (don't know why yet. probably because they had a miserable life in the other reality as well)

This whole they are the same person would explain why she has to prepair for everything.. because the hero and the villain are actually on the same level. Strenght, speed, skill.. they are the same.

(i also have the idea that the sidekick would be the heros sibling. that would be like a thor/ loki kinda thing where the hero (older sibling/thor) is the perfect child and the sidekick (younger sibling/loki) is only the shadow. they would be dead in the other reality.. because it is a mercy to be dead in this other reality where their whole family is abusive and fucking assholes.

that would explain why the villain is so willingly to trust just anyone.. they are her beloved sibling she lost way too early. And since everyone mistreated the sidekick her motivation to kill the hero and parents is even more extreme.) <- that all would imply that the sidekick doesn't have a crush on the villain bc i don't support incest.

ah well.. i don't know if I forgot anything for this storyline .. just ask when something needs clarification or smth...