seeing the world differently using my imagination.

(what I see using my imagination)

Every day, when I wake up in the morning, I would go outside and look at the beautiful sunrise, listening to the birds as their sweet sound of their melody fuels my ears with enchantment, and most importantly, I would give thanks to the almighty father above for seeing another beautiful morning. I use my mind and imagination to bring creativity to life, to make the world a better place as well. To be honest, my mind is the safest place for me because there is where no one can reach me, nor can they hurt me in any way. I use my imagination to control what I see in reality.

The sad thing is that when people look at me, they would give me a label as delusional or not serious enough about life. But the real reason I do this is that I just enjoy using my mind to see things others can't or to escape reality. For instance, I can imagine anything with my mind's eye. which allows me to see an image without knowing how it looks. So if you are telling me a story, I can imagine and see how that image looks through my mind, and then I would start to see it through my own eyes, in every detail, the color, and what that image looks like in a whole. And I enjoy using my mind to tell stories as well.