/from one experiment to another/

-
Large clawed paws thudded against the snow floor of the forest outside Sokovia as guns fired at the beast. The white beast leaped forward, tackling the seven soldiers down to the ground, practically crushing them with its body. The bandersnatch stood up again and howled into the cold air, listening to its team talk through the comms, thankfully able to understand but not answer in this form.

Driving along side it, was a black Jeep with Clint and Natasha, the man shoots arrows at people while the woman drove. Thor was destroying the people on a watch tower with his hammer while Tony flew through the air, going for the source while others dealt with the chaos down below.

Steve was somewhere riding on a motorcycle, dragging people through the snow before letting go and throwing them at others. It was quite fun to watch. The weapons that they had could have only been made with the help of the scepter. They were way to advanced to be made by Hydra themselves.

Hulk, who was the other shape-shifter on the team, was absolutely destroying these guys. He was the biggest, Bandersnatch behind him, so could easily take out those advanced tanks. Shape-shifter: someone who can turn into someone or something else, with control over it or not.

They all jumped over the barracks, taking down everyone on the other side as Iron man flew up through the trees to the base on the hillside.

"Shit!" Tony yelled through the comms as he flew directly into the shield around the base, making him bounce off.

"Language!" Captain America yelled back. The bandersnatch, blew out a puff of air instead of a snicker at Steve's retaliation. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." The British voice of Jarvis come through their ears, the AI that ran most of the tower and helped them during missions.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor's thick accented voice said as he fought along side Bandersnatch, or as they also knew her, Magnolia.

As his hammer returned to him, the demi-god turned to the beast beside him and watched as it had picked up a man in its jaws, its many rows of teeth ready to sink in.

"No, drop it." He said as they met eyes, him pointed at the ground with his empty hand. It shook its head no, making the soldier it had a hold on shake side to side wildly like a rag doll.

"Drop it, Bandersnatch." Thor said with more authority in his voice. It stood there for a second before opening its mouth and spitting the man out on the snowy ground.

Thor smiled before walking forward and patting it on the nose, "Good, man-eating beast." Before spinning it hammer and taking off into the air.

It seemed to roll its golden eyes at his comment and the fact that he was treating it as a puppy.

"'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha said as she tackled someone to the ground, pressing a finger to her comms while she talked. Magnolia Romanoff. That was her full name. After being found, and saved, by Shield with no last name, no family, and no home, Natasha had offered her last name to the young girl. Making Magnolia her unofficial little sister.