/i get that a lot/

-
Salvage Yard, African Coast

"Stark is...he's a sickness!" They heard Ultron yell as they drew closer.

"Ah, junior. You're gonna break your old mans heart." Tony said, alerting the other three to their presence. Iron Man stood in the middle with Captain America and Thor on his other sides while Magnolia stood between him and the demi-god. Directly across from the sliver haired twin, Pietro.

Her pale green eyes trained on the small tube of priceless metal that the older twin had thrown aside but her attention was soon redirected.

"If I have to." The giant robot said, stepping forward with the twin behind him.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor spoke, trying to reason but Ultron was like Tony. Stubborn beyond listening.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." The billionaire said to his teammates as Magnolia shook her head softly. She could feel eyes on her, making her stop and meet them. Blueish grey meeting pale green. Pietro's to be exact.

She didn't think anything of it. He was the enemy and he was simply sizing her up as he had probably done with the rest of her teammates already.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" The sliver haired twin said, pulling his eyes away from Magnolia's and stepped forward, looking over the side of the railing to see the missiles lined up.

"This was never my life." She can hear the regret in Tony's voice when he said that.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said, stepping up as well.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said with a mocking nod of the head. Magnolia let out a small growl from deep in her throat but it went unnoticed by her teammates. Sometimes it just happened.

"I know you've suffered." Steve continued but that only made Ultron let out a scoff before chuckling.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but.."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor said again. It was almost unusual for him to try and be the peace keeper, more of the hit his way out of everything kind of person.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'."

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." With that, a magnetic pull grabbed the front of Tony's suit and pulled him forward while three more mini versions of Ultron started to fight Magnolia, Steve and Thor.

Lasers formed on Ultrons finger tips and shot Tony back into the metal wall. The two metal men launched at each other in the air while the smaller versions attacked the other teammates. They were throwing each other into the cramped walls of the ship while simultaneously throwing and firing things at each other.

Magnolia had turned into Bandersnatch, it's piercing eyes looking around before bounding towards Steve, ripping the head clean off of the minion he was fighting. A whooshing noise came from behind it and out of the corner of its gaze, seeing the familiar streak of blue/sliver run pass them.