𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙞

WORDS
1. contentious or angry speech; a quarrel;
2. a short talk or conversation;
3. an expression or utterance.

 an expression or utterance

Dear Timothée,

How could you? You say you care about me, yet you accepted what they said. You say you care about me, yet you remained quiet while they gossiped about me. You say you care about me, deeply, yet you let them call me a slut, and do nothing about it. You say you care about me, yet you're too afraid to say it out loud, too afraid to tell them that you care, too afraid to let them know that you worry.

And you think you did something. You think you were a great friend. But you were not. He might be your best friend, but so am I. And I fucking hate him, I do, only I would never, ever, say what he said.

Do you remember when you told me 'words, sometimes, hurt more than actions' ? I guess you were right. The words they said hurt indeed, but you can't see it, can you? I know you don't think what they did was right. I know you don't think that. I know it too well. I know you too well. And because of that, I know, that you will never say anything, not to them, nor me. You'll bury the subject like burying a body that isn't meant to be found and I'm sorry that you're like that, yet that is not up to me to change.

Maybe, you didn't say anything because you thought that I could handle it. After all, you think I'm strong and courageous, after all, you think that I don't give a fuck. And I ask myself 'how could he be so blind? ' I do give a fuck. I care about what people say. I'm not strong nor courageous. I'm just a girl, a girl who happens to be a great liar, a girl who might be burning inside, yet will never let anyone put out the fire, just a girl, just a normal girl.

We're going into different places now, different lives. Everything is about to change and honestly, it feels relieving.

I always thought about you as medicine I had to take to get good, to feel good. Now, I can only see you as a drug. A drug, just like any other. A drug that is slowing killing me. At least now I know that I never loved you.

You were just a brother to me, and a brother was the closest thing I ever had of a father.

I don't wanna forget you, but I wanna move on and for that, I need to leave you.

And don't misunderstand me, please, I could never be more grateful for what you've done, for how you've made me feel, but now is the time to set myself free form you. And I sincerely hope, you set yourself free from me as well.

With love,
Y/N

i am dearly sorry for my lack of activity here on wattpad. i intent to be more active this month since my school closed again. thank you for all the support. this mini book already has 16k views!!!! and please, stay home, stay save
furthermore, sorry , this chapter is incredibly short  (yet deep ig)

rits <3