𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙞𝙞

REUNION
1. the act of uniting again.
2. the state of being united again.
3. a gathering of relatives, friends, or associates at regular intervals or after separation

 a gathering of relatives, friends, or associates at regular intervals or after separation

That could not be happening, Timothée could not be my costar, my 'Romeo'.

Everyone glanced, carefully, at the two of us, as air tension filled in the air. He wasn't ready to see me and nor was I. Everybody knew things went dark as soon as we broke up, but, thankfully, they didn't know what happened, at least I think so.

He wasn't expecting me at all, therefore he didn't know wether he should look away or make eye contact with me, and neither did I. We looked like two kids, who are obviously lovers, but still don't admit it, except that we weren't lovers, and there was nothing to admit. We just stood there staring at each other, without talking, without almost breathing, just staring.

Thankfully Greta, let up the tension a bit when she took Timothée to meet the crew.

The day passed and we were unable to say a word to each other, until he comes straight to me, looking at the floor, just like he did when he wanted to ask me out, shy as ever, and states:

'We both know what happened, and past is the past, so lets just get professional okay?'

I gulped on dry and agreed with him.

The first day of work was shitty as fuck, thus the only thing I wanted once I got home was a whip of rest, unfortunately, my boyfriend wasn't willing to give it to me

'So...' he said while he massaged my leg, which was comfortably position on my sofa, before he dared to interrupt my rest 'who's your costar?'

I though about lying to him at first, but then I remember the shit I do every time I lie, so I just told him the dry truth.

'Timothée Chalamet' I claimed brutally.

His eyes went darker as I uttered my ex's name.

'Who?' He asked again.

'You listened very well Cole. Forget about it, I already did.' Wrong. I didn't forget it, I was far from it. The idea of Timmy being my costar was stuck in my head since I discovered it.

'What do you mean with 'forget it'?' the warm Human by me side inquired 'he's your ex-'

'Exactly' I told cutting him off 'he's my EX and YOU are my boyfriend NOT him' he seemed to be a bit more relaxed with my words but not totally because he touched the wound again.

'But I know what you too had was special... and I'm afraid I'm not enough' he looked so adorable every time he'd pout.

'Oh c'on don't pout babe. Did you noticed every verb, you said in that sentence was in the past? That's the same state between me and Timothée. PAST.' Finally he was convinced that my relationship with Timothée didn't pass of a professional one, so we were able to cuddle and ended up falling asleep on the couch.