Bonus

Fever Izuku won the vote. This takes place right after he hangs up the call with Shoto and Tsu.

The next update will be back in the main storyline. 

Disclaimer: This chapter seems more childish bc it's from his delirious pov. Don't judge my writing based on this lmao. It's just for fun.

Izuku quickly grew bored of staring at his phone. There were only so many chaotic messages he could send to the class group chat, although he would admit Iida's panic was quite funny.  He dropped it back on the table beside him and let himself flop onto the pillow.

A sudden thought crossed his mind. He couldn't feel his nose. He'd been positive it was there earlier. Panic filled him. He reached out quickly, accidentally smacking himself in the face as he tried to find where his nose had gone.

Ouch.

His eyes watered. He didn't even have anyone there to feel sorry for him. The blankets were thrown aside as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. Dizziness washed over him in sicking  waves, almost sending him toppling back down in the covers. He was half tempted to just crawl back into bed but his need for attention overrode his need for comfort. The room was much colder than the bed but he forced himself to keep walking out into the hall, stumbling his way into the living room.

His glassy eyes lit up upon seeing Hizashi humming to himself as he sat in the living room. An evil idea popped into his mind that he quickly grew attached to. Logic had been tossed aside like the useless thing it was. Being rational was too boring. Past him had been so lame. He crouched down, letting one-for-all run through him. Counting silently, he waited for his moment to attack.

3...2...1... Pounce!

Hizashi didn't even know what was coming. One second Izuku was behind him and the next he was tackling him down to the floor. He went down with an 'oof' catching Izuku before he could hit the floor too.

"Hiya Hizashi. Did you miss me?" Izuku asked, settling for cuddling up to his teacher since he hadn't succeeded in pinning him like he had planned.

"Green bean?! What are you doing out of bed?" He asked, sitting up with a wince. He didn't have his usual sunglasses on. It was kinda tripping Izuku out.

Suddenly remembering what he had come in here for, he let his face crumple into a teary pout. He jutted out his lower lip, trying to master his trademark puppy dog face. Although it was much harder to focus on anything when he could barely focus on the person in front of him. "My face hurts." Izuku whined. "And...I thought my nose ran away."

Hizashi frowned, pushing Izuku's curls aside to feel his forehead. His eyes grew large as he brought his hand away. "It feels like you're fever is going up. We better get you some medicine friend." He got up, mumbling under his breath how Shouta was gonna be mad at him, leaving Izuku pouting on the floor.

"Medicine?" Izuku asked incredulously.

"Yep. We got some from Recovery Girl earlier. Shouta was very worried for you.  Let me go get you some. Don't move." Hizashi called out from where he was rummaging around in the cabinets.

Surprisingly, Izuku listened to him and stayed put. 

For about two minutes.

Hizashi came back in the room with a few different pills in one hand and a cup of water in the other. "For your fever." He explained, apparently seeing the disgust on Izuku's face. 

"You...you want me to take medicine? In this state?" Izuku practically cried. He hated taking medicine more than anything. Wasn't he already suffering enough?

"Don't give me that look. This is for your own good." Hizashi started towards him but Izuku was faster. He bounced up from his spot, grabbing a nearby pillow as his defense. He wasn't going down without a fight. 

Hizashi set the medicine down on the coffee table and held his hands out in a surrendering motion. He took slow careful steps forward as if Izuku was some wild animal. He wanted wild? Izuku was happy to oblige. 

Getting a running head start, he swung the pillow out, using his entire body to gain momentum. Unfortunately, it seemed Izuku needed a greater weapon to go against a pro-hero. Hizashi caught the pillow mid-swing, snatching it out of his hands with embarrassing ease. Before he could make his escape, Izuku was picked up under his arms like one would hold a small child. Seriously? How strong was this guy?

"Hey! Put me down! You're not playing fair!" Izuku demanded. He kicked out his legs but he was held at a distance, unable to land a kick in. 

"C'mon little guy. Let's get you back to bed."

Izuku powered up one-for-all at the word bed. He didn't want to go back to boring city. He jumped out of Hizashi's grip, racing into the kitchen with his teacher lunging after him. There weren't many places he could hide. Hizashi was too damn tall. In a split second decision he lept up on top of the refrigerator, just barely out of Hizashi's grasp. 

He laughed loudly at Hizashi's stunned expression. He felt much worse now, a shiver ran down his spine now that he had stopped moving, but he refused to let the other win. He grinned down at his teacher. "Ha! You thought you could defeat me? I'm the king of all green things and this is my throne." Izuku taunted, running a hand over the refrigerator lovingly. The refrigerator was never mean to him or made him take medicine. 

Hizashi ran a hand over his face, groaning loudly into his palms. 

"Izuku...please come down. I promise you won't have to take any medicine."

Izuku deliberated but decided that wasn't good enough. He shook his head carefully, trying to not let the movement throw him more off balance. The world all felt all titly and mushy at the moment.

"I'll let you have all the chocolate you want?" Hizashi questioned, a tinge of desperation entering his tone. 

That was a much more tempting offer. But Izuku was in the mood to be difficult. 

"No thank you. I think I'll just spend the night up here." He laid back, leaning against the wall with his arms propped behind his head and closed his eyes. 

Hizashi sighed pointedly. "If you don't come down here right this instant I will have Recovery Girl come get you herself." 

His eyes shot open.

In a flash, he was standing in front of Hizashi with pleading eyes. "Please don't." He begged, gripping Hizashi's arm. 

"I won't if you promise you won't tell Shouta that you were on top of the fridge." Hizashi bargained. 

Izuku agreed quickly, reaching out to shake his hand. However his equilibrium decided to finally leave him once and for all, he fell into Hizashi in all his fever-ridden glory.

Hizashi laughed softly and scooped Izuku up, carrying him back to bed. 

Izuku smiled tiredly as Hizashi tucked him in, letting his head sink down into the pillow. Hizashi turned to leave but Izuku shot a hand out, wrapping it around Hizashi's wrist weakly. "Can you keep me company until I fall asleep?" He slurred, his eyes already falling closed against his will. 

He heard Hizashi laugh again and agree. The bed sunk down as Hizashi sat next to him. 

He wanted to ask if Hizashi would marry Mr.Aizawa and become part of the family but his ability to speak was quickly fading as sleep took over. Maybe he would. Then they could be a happy little family all together.

He fell asleep with a smile on his face. 

---

Hi! I hope you liked this fun little bonus chapter! I'll start adding bonus chapters in my other novels as well and give you all the choice between two options! 

Wholesome question of the day... which MHA character would you want to be your best friend? I'll go first. I would want Momo to be my bestie.