Emily Prentiss pov: The kiss

JJ sat somewhere else on the plane this morning. I could tell something was off with JJ when I held her hand well giving Spencer hell.
    After talking about the case again, I kept looking up at JJ. She gazed at me  a couple of times and the last one, she softly smiled well her face got red. She also bit her lip. JJ knows that one of the things that gets me turned on the fastest. I gave her a wink back. I knew what kind of game I was getting myself into. I like playing those types of games and getting myself into them. Cause I knew what was going to happen. I softly smiled towards JJ. My phone beeped after that.
   JJ " you knew what you are doing to me and I love you for that. I want to do things to you that I've never even heard about or seen."         
Emily "  I love you to baby, oh my god!"
  JJ "  I bet your pussy is so wet."
   I looked up from my phone, with an even redder face from that very dirty text. I licked my bottom lip and  after I bit my bottom lip. I texted back with something even dirtier than her text.
Emily "  I bet you are wetter than I am. I am going to do this to you. I'm going to push you against the wall and kiss you on your month and your neck and move my way down your body well taking off your close. And then carried you to our bed and tie you up with one of my ties."
  JJ " Oh yes baby. I want to do the same thing you but handcuff you and do it harder."

  I looked up and mouthed this.
Emily " I want to duck you so hard that it will hurt for days."
JJ " I am sure you do, I do to."
  JJ texted me that after I mounted that.
I felt my baby kick me, harder than she ever did. I only had a month but I have not been to the doctors Sense the first one I had gone to. I should of gone to more. Then all a sudden I felt a sharp pain go through my whole body.
  Emily " Fuck!"
Everyone looked towards me with concern. I stood up and a rush of water came down my legs, getting the floor all wet.
    JJ " Ok, sit down baby, it's going to be ok."
JJ gave me her hand, I took it right away, I held my belly as well.