P2 Jennifer Joreau pov: Spencer and Emily

The last thing I remember before I woke up was, our kiss. His lips were so soft to the touch. And the way he bites his lips and the way he bites my lip is so sexy. And I also got his morning bed head before he left.
We had landed an hour and 30 minutes later. Before I left for my jeep, Morgen gave me another letter. On the font of the letter it read.
The letter " To my Baby, don't open it intel you get where you meet me at."
On the back of it, it had another red lipstick kiss on the opening of it. It also smell like her perfume.
All the lovely memories came rushing in and I also thought someday I would marry that woman. That thought made me so happy. Once I headed back to my apartment, I stop to get some dinner because I didn't want to cook nor have time either.
I was packed up at the latest 9:30 pm. After I put my bag by the door, I got a call from a random caller ID.
JJ " Hello, who is this?"
Emily " Hi baby!"
JJ " Oh my god!"
Emily " They caught the guy, I found out it was one of my ex from high school."
JJ " Oh shit!"
Emily " Ya."
JJ "  Give me a minute someone at my door."
Emily " Ok Baby."
I open the door, to see Emily standing there. I dropped my phone as soon as I saw her. I immediately jump into her arms and gave her a long long kiss. Before I pulled away, Emily pull my lipsticks on her. I slowly smile and laughed a little as well. Once I got out of her arms  I saw how big her belly had gotten the past month and a half. I pulled Emily in once again for an even longer kiss with lots of tongue unlike last time. Emily and I walk in my apartment backwards and into a wall. When my back touch the wall I pull Emily lip and I did the same thing again and again it felt all night long but in reality it was only 2 to 3 in the morning.
    At that point I just stay the rest of the night. After our last kiss Emily had gone to sit on the couch and she didn't look that tired either.
JJ " Do you want some tea baby?"
Emily " sure."