●4:Seeking Guidance○

PANDORA APPARATED to the first place she could think of. She steadied herself as she's still unfamiliar in the feeling of apparating. As she opened her eyes, the wafting smell of the Scottish Highlands reach her nose.

Her favorite cinnamon biscuit paired with green tea calls her stomach. She hasn't eaten anything since they got to Grimmauld Place last night.

Not even bothering in using her wand to shield herself from the rain, Pandora knocked three times by the wooden door. The same way they have established her to do when she was at school.

The door opened, revealing her favorite professor. Professor Mcgonagall. Or as she like to call her, Minnie.

"I should have known that you would runaway.", said Minnie giving her a stern yet concerned look. "Come in, come in."

Pandora came in still trembling from being out in the rain for hours. She waved her wand and hot air flowed out of it making her instantly warm up.

Her favorite biscuit and tea has been placed in front of her. She smiled thankfully and accepted it.

Minnie sat across from her and folded her arms. Pandora tried her hardest to avoid the gaze of the elder woman. Instead, she looked around the cottage even though she'd been here a millionth time visiting her godmother.

"So how long have you been out?", Minnie asked with a raised of a brow.

"A few hours.", Pandora answered quietly still looking everywhere but to her godmother.

Minerva sighed and mumbled in her breath but loud enough for Pandora to hear. "Exactly like your father, running away from home."

"It's not my home.", Pandora snorted quite unladylike.

Minerva cleared her throat causing for Pandora to straighten her back.

"You should not have ran away.", said Minerva. "With all the death eaters and even You Know Who out there it is not safe."

"It is better than being in that house you know Minnie.", Pandora said looking up.

"But it is incredibly foolish!", said Minerva. "You could have just told me that you don't want to be there."

"And I know that you wouldn't have let me leave.", Pandora argued. "Just like Aunt Andy."

"I would have. I would have even come and get you so we can all ensure your safety."

"Really?", Pandora asked, eyes widening at the thought.

"No."

"But Minnie!"

✩˙.°※°.˙✩

Padfoot and Moony,
      Pandora is safe. She went to me after she ran away. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to come back. But I will try my best to persuade her. Maybe by the time of the next order meeting I have already changed her mind.
     I will write for any improvements. Do not worry. She is safe.

Yours,
Minerva Mcgonagall

Minerva wrote the letter after sending Pandora to her room in her house. After spending so many summers there as a child she just simply gave her one of the guests' bedroom as her own.

She rubbed her temples. That child is such like her father. Mischievous and all that. Always getting into trouble.

A picture caught her eye. One she always gaze at.

She removed the almost invisible dust from it as she picked it up. It makes her eyes tear up.

The Marauders.