I. The first day

Y/Ns POV:

Just a couple more weeks till the first day of school.. I'm so nervous. What the hell should I pack? Maybe I'll ask ced or Oliver.. both.. I'll just ask both. Definitely at different times. Oh- there's Ced.. maybe I should ask him right now.

"Hey Ced!"

"...."

"HELLOOOO CEDRIC!! CAN YOU HEAR ME OR ARE YOU DEAF YOU PRICK?!"

"Geez y/n what do you want?"

"I was just wondering what I should pack for hogwarts.. and I was thinking.. maybe you could help?"

"No"

"Pleasee or once I get there I'll make sure I tell cho about your little crush... I'll find out who she is you know."

"Fine."

"Thank you thank you"

"Whatever you little-"

*knock knock*

"Cominggg"

*oliver is standing there* bloody hell... what if my brother finds out.. oh no.. he's gonna come check who it is.. oh this boy better come up with an excuse for showing up so unexpectedly.

Y: "Heyy umm.. are you here for Ced?"

O: "obviously not princess"

Dumbass.

Y: "Shh that was far too loud.. Ced could've easily heard you.. god.."

O: "oh.. he's here?... shit"

Y: "obviously.. he lives here. And you better come up with some excuse for this once he comes over.." You immediately stop talking when you hear someone walking towards you guys

C: " Wood! I thought I heard your voice man. Come in. Why didn't you let him in?"

Y: "you're a prick you know. And maybe I didn't want him invading the time where you were supposed to help me with packing dipshit"

C: " shut up. I'll just help later.. or Oliver here can help us"

Fuck.. this won't be good.. don't think that.. you're overreacting..

O: " yeah.. I can help.. what is it I could help you with y/n?!"

god.. he really didn't have to seem that excited about it.. geez. Now I know who's the smart one in this relationship.

Y: "oh not much jus-"

C: " something with packing but you don't have to help mate. I've got it. What are you doing here anyway?"

Oh this isn't good.. he's already suspecting something just from Ollie talking to me.. if only he knew about what goes on when he isn't awake whenever Ollie "sleeps over" the only sleep over that happens when he comes over is sleeping with me...

O: " oh I'd be happy to help.. but I just uh.. I was a little bored and decided to come over just for the heck of it"

C: "oh.. alright then. I guess you could help but she's a handful.. just warning ya"

O: " oh I know.." oh fuck Oliver don't look at me like that..

C: " what?!"

O: " just from the things I've witnessed mate. She's always a pain even when I'm here and that's when a person should be on their best behavior. I can only imagine how it is when no one else is around"

C: " ha! Trust me she's the devil.. but if I hear you talking about her like that again.."

O: "of course man.. sorry."