TEN

Last Chapter of part 1 buckle up </3

♡ ♡ ♡

Why Do You Feel So Down~ Declan McKenna

"BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL SO DOWN AGAIN?"

"I KNOW I'M NOT A VERY GOOD FRIEND"

♡ ♡ ♡

Tate..Evans

Liked by jacobelordi, j_corden, and 1,002,347 others

Tate..Evans TATE IS ON THE LATE LATE SHOW TONIGHT!!!!

comments

Thatonedudeinthecorner why are you talking about yourself in third person?

User1 I WILL BE WATCHING

User2 YAYAYAYAYAYAY

User3 The fit is absolutely incredible.

User4 I wonder if her friends are gonna be watching
User5 replying to User4 Who said they're still friends?

jacobelordi Z, Hunter, Sydney, and I will be tuning in
Tate..Evans replying to jacobelordi :)))

♡ ♡ ♡

Tate Evans was scared out of her mind.

She had just finished getting ready, and was now waiting for her cue backstage. She was on the James Corden show. Tate, honest to god, still couldn't believe she had made it this far with her acting career. After her manager had called her last week with the news of her appearance on the show, she had been ecstatic. Well, she had been excited until the bomb was dropped on twitter.

Ethan Freaking Cutkosky.

He just couldn't leave her alone could he? Of course, with this being said, the girl knew it was wrong what she did to him. In all honesty she didn't even know what they were to each other. Tate was scared of commitment, and Ethan was scared of rejection. In the end, one of them had to step up to hit the lights to their blooming relationship. Yet, in the end, neither of them did.

Tate only went out for lunch with Jacob to talk about her upcoming appearance on the show Euphoria. It was completely under raps. No telling anyone, that's what she signed on the document in order to be on the show. So, of course she couldn't tell her friends why she was out with Jacob. She couldn't even tell Ethan. She was such a hypocrite in her mind.

How could she expect for him to be honest with her, if she couldn't tell him any of her secrets? She couldn't tell him about what happened between her and Jack (at least not yet, or course.) And she couldn't tell him about her work in the film industry either. The second reason he should understand after being in the business so long.

So now, on her first talk show appearance, she had no one in the crowd. Becca had lied to her about being with Jacob, and that scared her for a moment thinking they were actually dating. Clara was upset with her for not being honest with them, since she could very obviously see through Tate's lies. And Jim. He was Jim, so no one really ever knew where he was.

♡ ♡ ♡

"And up next, introducing our special guest for the evening, Miss Tate Evans."

The girl heard Jame's announce.

She walked out with her head held high, and a smile never breaking. Even though, she was feeling her stomach go crazy with nerves, she was kind of grateful her and Ethan were fighting. Because she would have been even more nervous feeling his eyes on her from the crowd.

She smiled at James specifically while going to take a seat on the light blue couch by his desk.

"Tate how are you? It's very nice to finally meet you in person," the man with the British accent smiled at her.

"I've been well, quite busy not gonna lie."

"Ahh, yes of course, you're filming a new movie with costar Ethan Cutkosky, how has that been going?"

"It's been going well so far. We've delayed some of the harder to film scenes for a few weeks," the girl could feel herself start to let loose and become more comfortable.

"Speaking of Ethan, we've noticed quite a bit of drama on twitter this week, do you mind telling us about that?"

There it was. She knew she wasn't going to be able to avoid this topic, and her stomach soon began to coil again as the crowd murmured amongst themselves.

"Well, I was spotted out with my friend Jacob the other day, and the paps seemed to get ahold of it," she spoke as professionally as she could.

"Yes, that's another thing. Is anything going on with you and actor Jacob Elordi?"
The man dug for more details.

"Not as of right now, no," she smiled as she looked out towards the crowd.

"Well this has been an interesting conversation, but now it's time to try something I've been wanting to use on one of my contestants," James laughed.

"And what might that be James?"

"Well, we're all in for a treat tonight because we are trying out our new lie detector. See you after break!"

♡ ♡ ♡

Tate was about to throw-up the fries and water she had for lunch today.

As she was strapped to the lie detector, the time came near for James to ask her specifically though out questions from his cards.

The girl wasn't stupid. She knew that this wasn't some last minute idea James and his team thought of for her to do tonight. And she also knew that the questions were absolutely not random. They were thought out just for her, and the twitter fiasco from that week had just opened the cut a little more.

"Alright everyone, I'm here with my special guest, the lovely Miss Tate Evans," Jame's said to the crowd and the cameras.

Tate just uneasily smiled to no one in particular.

"Let's start with the first question for our lie detector test, shall we?"

It was Tate's time to shine, "We shall," she replied.

"First question, this one is pretty easy, who is your friend Clara dating?"

"Oh, this one is fairly easy, she's dating actor Timothee Chalamet."

The man conducting the test replied, "Correct, she's telling the truth."
Tate smiled, maybe this would be easy.

"Second question, who is Ethan Cutkosky to you?"

"Oh, well he's a very dear friend of mine."

The man doing this test looked up at James, "That one's a lie, her heart rate picked up."

"Tate, dear, why are you lying to us? Tell me, how do you really feel about Ethan Cutkosky?"

She looked at the cameras, and spoke her truth.

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N~ END OF PART 1

MWAHAHAHA (My evil laugh)

I wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, did I do well enough?

Bonus chapters will be out soon enough, and there isn't much of a wait for part 2 either!

Hope you enjoyed,

Xx~C

WC~ 1,114