FIFTEEN

All My Friends~ Snakehips

"DO YOU GET LONELY? SURE, I GET LONELY, SOMETIMES"

♡ ♡ ♡

Tate Evans was confused.

It was like she didn't understand the three words that came out of her friend's mouth. The thought of a break up was just too sudden for her to comprehend.

"Why would you two break up? You both seemed so happy," Ethan was also trying to figure out how that could happen. The couple had become some of his best friends in just a few months, and he wasn't sure how anything was supposed to work anymore.

"It was the pressure of everything coming down on him."

Tate and Ethan looked to the girl as she finally whispered an answer.

"We got rid of our phones and everything because we were going to be in Paris for the month together. Our one year anniversary was coming up, so we wanted it to be just us two. I guess he decided to end things here instead."

"He told me the pressure from the media about our relationship was just getting to him. He offered to take me back home with him, but I just needed to stay here. I can't be around him."

By the time she was finished with her explanation, Tate and Ethan had looked at each other with a plan in mind. The both grabbed her by the arms, and started walking to find Becca and Jim.

"Guys wait- what are you two doing," Clara was startled at the sudden turn of events.

"We're going to find the others," Tate started.

"And we're going to party."

Ethan finished the sentence for her. They both knew that the best way to keep Clara occupied was to party.

And they were in Paris, so why not enjoy all the time there?

♡ ♡ ♡

Tate..Evans

Liked by ekat19, jacobelordi, and 3,978,564 others

Tate..Evans YASSSS #PARTYANIMAL

comments

Tate..Evans the caption is false, I am not a party animal.🐆
ekat19 replying to Tate..Evans It's true. We had to tell her 5 different times to get ready to leave.

becca!blake If you all think she's cool, go to my page for something even cooler!💋💋
thatonedudeinthecorner replying to becca!blake bruh you sound like one of those bots.😐

user1 YASSSSSSSSS🥳🥳🥳

user2 I wish I could party with her😩😩😩

user3 WHERE TF IS CLARA😰
user4 replying to user3 AND WHERE IS TIMMY? I'M MISSING MY FAV COUPLE

♡ ♡ ♡

becca!blake

Liked by thatonedudeinthecorner, Tate

Liked by thatonedudeinthecorner, Tate..Evans, and 1,253,987 others

becca!blake Yes, It's true. hot people party all the time. Thus I am partying.🔥

comments

thatonedudeinthecorner wtf is that caption
becca!blake replying to thatonedudeinthecorner it's my way of expressing my feelings and truth. Something that YOU wouldn't understand, Jim. 🙄

user1 gorgeous queen.

kev_smith so pretty and awesome #notsus

becca!blake replying to kev_smith wow you really have a way with words, babe. 🥰🥰🥰

user2 oh my god you are so pretty I wish I were you.

becca!blake replying to user2 thanks....

user3 I hate you sm.
becca!blake replying to user3 IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ME, THEN BLOCK ME. I WILL NOT STAND FOR HATE ON MY PAGE.🖕

♡ ♡ ♡

Tate Evans was ready

After Becca's Instagram fiasco, they were all ready to finally party.

After finally getting in the crowded place, Tate and Ethan decided to go get drinks for their friends.

"I had no idea this place was going to be so-"

"Crowded?"

Once again, Ethan finished the girls' sentence. They held eye contact for a moment before the bartender interrupted their 'moment'.

"What can I get for you both?"

Tate was never really one for partying, so she just asked the bartender for their lightest drink. She let Ethan order what everyone else wanted.

After waiting for a while, the two were finally making it back to their table. But they didn't make it very far.

On the way, someone bumped into the brunettes back, spilling her drink all over her. She looked back to find out who did it, when at the same time the culprit was apologizing profusely.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I can pay for everything-"

Their breath got caught in their throat.

"Tate?"

The girl finally made eye contact with whoever it was.

"Jack?"

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N

This chapter is absolute trash lmao.

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner!

If you want to know more about Jack and Tate, read "Cutting Threads."

word count: 734