First day of school with paul

I know I am going to fight with other girls who think it is okay to try and take my man. So I put on a moveable outfit on just in case and some heels since I can fight in heels better than anyone.
Her outfit, makeup and hairstyle:

I went down stairs with my bag and started to cook food for dad and Paul when he gets here

I went down stairs with my bag and started to cook food for dad and Paul when he gets here. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and it was dad. He looked at me and chuckled since he knew what day it is. "Good luck." He told me and sat down and started to eat his breakfast. I made Bella a plate of food in case she wants some. She came down stairs and started to eat her food. I packed Paul, myself and dad a lunch when I heard a car honk. "Isabella your brooding boy toy is here." I told her which caused her to get mad than I heard a car pull up which I knew it was Paul. I ran to open the door but Bella got there first. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled at Paul. I pushed her aside and grabbed Paul's hand and yelled good bye to dad. We went to his car and when we got in I gave Paul his lunch and breakfast.
Paul's car:

He kissed me and started the car

He kissed me and started the car. We soon left the front of the house and on our way to school.
A few minutes later,
We arrived at forks high school. Everyone was looking at his car wondering who was in it. Once he got out all the women except for the Cullen women and Bella all looked at him with lust and a bit of fear, the men all looked at him with fear, envy and anger. He walked over to my side and helped me out which caused the women to look at me with anger, fear and envy. I made Paul look at me and I smashed our lips together like a few days ago. He kissed back as rough as mine just to show who belongs to who. Once we broke a part we walked in side ignoring everyone. "Don't worry baby I would never be with another women or flirt with another women besides you." He told me. "Good if you did I would tie you up and lock you in your room so only I can be with you." I told him while looking at him which caused him to smirk. "The same thing goes for you and I will always make sure you can't walk at all just to show you who is the alpha in our relationship." He told me with a side I have never seen from him before it was his Yandere side. And it was a major turn on and a surprise to me since I heard of it just never seen it before. And it look perfect for him after that we went to the office to get his schedule. Now let me tell you I so pissed by this bitch thinking she can look at MY MAN with lust and want. "I want my schedule now. My name is Paul lahote." He said wanting to hurry up so we can get away from this hoe. "Of course." She said with a fluttering her eyes which looked like she had something wrong with her eyes. "Miss are your eyes okay because they look like their is something wrong with them?." I said with with a smirk on my face. She glared at me and have Paul his schedule with is what I think is a flirty smile. "Miss made you shouldn't have gotten all of those plastic sugary done." I told her with a smirk and she looked at me with a shocked face. We walk out of the office with smirks on our faces. I took his schedule and looked at it. "Well it looks like we have the same schedule, My alpha." I said while whispering the last two words in his ear with a smirk then I nibbled on it causing him to be aroused. "I will get you back for that, love." He said. He then grabbed my hand and we went to our first class.
After school,
Paul and I quickly rushed to leave this hell hole. We have been teasing each other all day and we can not wait to have our fun at his house again. He rushed us in his car then speedway to his house where I know I will have the time of my life.