Inderlude(?) 1: Meetup?

"Time to get up for annoying work again..."I got out of my bed, I groaned because I didn't want to go I was tired. too tired, but I know I had a very very long shift today. Long time have animating... Anywho I put my clothes on, I brushed my teeth, I packed my bag with games ,And other snacks for the job. Because they order us to get snacks so we don't be hungry on the job we do get a lunch break though which is nice! So I apparently today i have to work till 1:00 PM. I grab my bag and I was ready to go. I started drawing and wondered... "Why did I run into Orbulon yesterday?" "M'am can you stop dreaming and get to work!"I heard until I snapped and woke up in fear. "O-oh! I'm sorry!" I sat and finished. I went ahead. It was time to go... I saw my friend Ann, getting mugged by some people. I sheathed my claws and clawed them. I saw blood from their chests. I let go and fell down. Ann looked at me as if I went crazy. I looked down and said "I'm sorry." She was bleeding in the chest, and I grabbed a bandage I had. I pulled her shirt up, and put the bandage on her chest. And put the shirt back onto her. "Thanks Cherri." She said smiling. I hugged her and got to my house.  I put my stuff down. I saw a note... The note sat there and gave me a eerie feeling. I grabbed the note and sat down to the desk and ordered pizza. I went to go and read the note.