Chapter 2: A Unexpected meetup

~ Blood is in this chapter!~

I put the note down. And tapped my pencil on my chin. I was afraid to read. But I did anyway

"Dear cherri, I would like you to come to the castle tomorrow at 3:00 PM You're shift will be shorter so you can visit me~ see you. -king" I never even met the king, but he caused our pain so I need to go! It was until after work. I looked down and remembered the address. I animated a bit at home and watched YouTube. I then had napped. I finished work. And packed my bag to go. So as I walked and saw Grape. "Where are you going?" She said in a singysongy tone. "Read this." I said showing her the note. She seemed to glow."oh! Your meeting the king?" I nodded my head. I spun around for a minute. and fell. I waved and walked off. I walked and saw Chole. "Hey. you heading to the king?" I was shocked. "I see...I am." I smiled and walked off. Soon enough. I saw two mansions, one was someone else's. And the other was the kings. I walked up and went in. I went inside and placed my bags down. Apparently the king had a lot of space stuff. I was smiling. I saw a milky way looking chain. I opened it and I heard music. 'ding ding ding, ding ding ding, di di di di ding.' I then noticed the king had more stairs. I went up and saw a light. In the door. I slowly opened the door. I closed my eyes till I saw him...

"Y-your the king?" I asked scaredly

"Y-your the king?" I asked scaredly. "Correctamundo!" He said sitting up. I walked over. And smiled. I went ahead and walked over . I bowed and said hello. I suddenly felt a push making me fall over. Until I felt something sharp on my back. "Ahahaha!" I whined crying. I felt much pain in my back. I was crying.

I felt the spikes dig into my back and I kept begging to stop

I felt the spikes dig into my back and I kept begging to stop. I then felt the pain go away suddenly, I was still crying my eyes out. I can't screaming and crying, "Please! *Sniff* No more! I don't wanna die!" I screamed. I then felt bandages being wrapped on my back. He wrapped them. "Why?" I asked. "it was a test!" He said like it didn't affect him at all. Even after I told him I wanted to kill myself...he didn't care? Was it a lie? "Can I go?" I asked. "Not yet!" He said escorting me downstairs. I sat on the couch. He then jumped. In.my.lap. he started rubbing me and purring like a cat. I was nervous. I asked for him to get off. He didn't. I asked again. He didn't. I asked one more time. He got off. I grabbed a snack and went home. Pain still in my back. It was time to sleep again. Night. Why am I in so much pain...? Why does the pain, feel bad and good? I won't tell my friends what happened...ok maybee one.
I took a nap, and Anne called me. "Hey Cherri?" She said to me, "thanks for earlier today, hey? I didn't see you at 10. Your usually home by then." I got flustered and said, "i-i was getting snacks!!!" She laughed saying "hehe fatty..." She was obviously joking. "I laughed and hung up after another minute. I then slept...