Meeting

Ichigo (Luna)

Ichigo (Luna)

You, my dear, have just arrived at Karakura Town following a new lead to your birth family, and You are terribly lost. Your terrible since of direction has lead you astray once again, and now a storm is brewing above you and you still have not found the lovely family that agreed to give you home and food for your stay in the town, in exchange for help with chores. The head of the Kurosaki family, a close friend of your adopted mother, had agreed to help you, but you had no hope of finding his home. That is until you, quite literally, ran into a bubbly orangette and her (random hair color) companion, resulting in both you and the orangette hitting the ground with heavy thumps." Goodness!! You two ok?" Her companion asked in a rush, holding a hand out to the both of you." Yeah, I'm ok Dalilah ! Oh! I'm sorry! Should have watched where I was going!! I'm orihime Inoue!" She twittered as Dalilah hauled you both up." (Y/n) (l/n), and it's alright! I should have been paying attention too." You said with a crooked smile, scratching the back of your neck." You seem lost." Dalilah said in a calm tone, a soft smile forming on her lips." Terribly, actually. I'm brand new here and got lost on the way from the bus station to the home of a friend of my mom. They're gonna let me stay with them, but I have no idea where they are." You said with a soft laugh." Who are they? I might know where they are, or at least where you can go to get directions." Dalilah said, her air of calm radiating off of her, soothing your frayed nerves." Kurosaki." You answered hopefully, earning a wide smile from Orihime." You're staying with ichigo!?! I know where his home is!" She said gleefully, reaching out to grab your hand before leading you off, Dalilah a step behind you." He's a close friend of ours." She said with a laugh. You arrived soon enough, Orihime knocking on the door, still holding your hand. Another orangette answered the door, eyes immediately flickering to you, before locking back onto orihime." Hey orihime, Dalilah. Who's your friend?" He asked, moving aside so you could walk in." This is (y/n)! She's supposed to be staying with you." Orihime said gleefully." Oh, you're the one my dad mentioned? We got the room set up for you." Ichigo said, pointing to the guest bedroom." Thank you! Sorry I'm so late." You said softly while going to set your bag inside the room." It's no trouble, just got to let dad know you made it, he's been worried." Ichigo said while picking up the phone." What are you doing in Karakura Town anyways?" He added, giving you a small side glance. Your answer was a small hum and a smile before ducking into the guest room.

" Strange... maybe you made her nervous." Dalilah said dully.

Orihime (Dalilah)

Your meeting with Orihime was simple. You and your mother had just moved to the town when you were still just a wee child. Orihime saw you sitting alone at lunch and took the time to approach you, sitting with you and striking up a fast friendship that lasts to this day.

Chad (Hope)

You were running for your life, fleeing into Karakura Town out of sheer desperation, and on the order of your shinigami 'mother'. It was incredibly lucky for you that a certain stripped hat wearing slacker found you. At least, it seemed quite lucky. He took you in and kept you safe, clearly knowing who, or rather what, you are. He eventually got you a job at a close friend of his' bakery. This was where you met ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Dalilah, and Luna. Kisuke had sent them there to ask you some stressful questions. Now, you're a rather tiny and adorable person who, at the time, was struggling to carry a rather heavy tray, so, unsurprisingly, chad was the one to approach you first. He took the tray from you, depositing it on the shelf for you before turning back to give you a thin smile, ichigo coming up to his side." Thank you... I-I'm Hope... how may I... help you?" You asked softly, gently twisting the edge of your apron." Kisuke sent us to talk to you about the 'false hope'." Ichigo said calmly, only to earn a rather wide eyed and frightened expression from you. With a hurried glance around, you motioned to your boss to come over. Diva, as she had asked you to call her, hurried over clearly worried, reaching out to pull you into a protective hug." Kisuke... sent them about... it." You whispered. She gave them a stern glare, nudging you toward the back room." Lock the door and come to the back." She practically hissed. Orihime did so, even flipping the sign to say closed before everyone went to the back room, Diva standing protectively between you and the others, all while chad seemed to be growing more and more worried about you." Why do you want to know about false hope?" She asked sternly, carefully watching their faces." There was a commotion in the soul society. Apparently the 'false hope' escaped and they seem to be quite desperate to get it back." Dalilah said calmly." Well, they won't be getting ALL of them back, but I can help you get the dangerous ones. Hope here can actually act as a beacon for you. Not that I can trust you with her." Diva said slowly, holding your hand." I can keep her safe."  Chad said suddenly, actually catching his friends a little off guard. Diva glared at him for a moment before turning to you." Hope?" She asked softly, tilting her head toward him. Your eyes flickered between them, before properly focusing on chad. You examined him for a moment, before giving him a little smile." I... trust him." You hummed softly. Diva gave a nod, leading you around her and to him." Be careful. A lot of the false hopes are very violent, but don't just attack immediately... trust her instincts when it comes to them." Diva explained gently. Chad gave a curt nod, offering you one of his hands which you took quickly." Got it, not all of them want us dead." Ichigo said, patting your shoulder. You gave them a thin smile before pointing to the door." Outside and down the street to the left. She's scared, but not unkind." You said softly." Orihime should approach her first then. She's the least scary of us." Luna said calmly as everyone moved to leave.
When diva was left alone, she could only huff." Wish I could help more..."