Chapter 78-Farewell (FINALE)

Excited chatter filled the halls as everybody rushed to get their things packed. Many were excited about finally getting to go home after such a long year. However, some cried as they complained about having to return to school half a month earlier than the others. This was because they had done poorly in their examinations and needed help. JHM+K had a tearful goodbye and they dragged their luggages down the stairs. As they reached the first level, they hugged each other and Sir Diego. "Thank you so much for your help!" They thanked Sir and he awkwardly patted them on the back, unsure of how to respond to such warm comments. Kate was less excited about returning home as they talked about what they were going to do during the holidays.

    Soon enough, the number of children in the hall decreased drastically. Macey was more than glad to have recieved back her phone, taking selfies with the gang and playing games with them. Unfortunately, all good things had to come to an end as Kate's father arrived, followed by Hailey's. Kate's father pretentiously made small talk with Hailey as they talked about business, while their servants grabbed the children's bags. "We have to go now, farewell my friends." Hailey sniffed. Kate could only wave goodbye as she was dragged away by the guard. Macey and Jenna continued shouting their goodbyes and promises to keep in touch even as they turned the corner and out of sight.

    Macey's parents soon arrived and they offered to drop Jenna off at the nearby train station. They giggled and took silly photos until it was time to part. "BYE!" Macey screamed out of the window as the car drove away. The year had gone by too fast for all of them, but they were excited for what was to come. They had definitely improved and went through multiple challenges, but through it all, they had stuck by each other and they had matured. Returning to school was no longer a torture for them (unless they were being punished), but more of an excitement. They looked forward to seeing each other again, but until then, they had a lot to face on their own journey.
___________________________________________________________________________
Finale Chapter
Thank you so much for everybody's support on this book!
Comment below if you want me to do a sequel, start a new book or both.
It has really been such a joy writing this book and the writers block were quite a challenge, but we pulled through! I hope everyone liked this book! I will update everyone if I will make a sequel/have another book (I probably will). All the best wherever you are!
Peace out ✌️ 💕