Chapter 25: Planning

Days passed, and JHM decided to forgive each other. Hailey decided not to tell on the other two while the other two tried not to keep skipping class. However, they could not resist all the hot boys occasionally and did make out with them, in secret of course. The table that Hailey sat at for lunch was like a Counselors room. Many students came to her after being harshly treated by Kate. Some of them tried to take Kate down, but she was a sweet little innocent angel in all the teacher's eyes. Kate was a true demon, and she became more and more daring with each passing day, thinking that she could treat anyone the way she wanted. It started off with doing occasional errands for her, to doing her homework, cleaning her dorm, washing her clothes, and soon escalated to giving her money, helping her cover when she skipped class, taking any punishment for her by creating a story that they were the one that broke the rules. Hailey's heart broke for her classmates, but she did not know what to do. JHM was often racking their brains to no avail. They were becoming more and more frustrated as Macey's turn to serve her soon rolled around.

         "how? what should we do? I dont want to do those nasty things for her. She hits her helpers, and I am Super sure this is not part of her privileges!" Macey whined. Jenna and Hailey were just as flustered. Just then, Jenna asked. "Hailey, did any of the classmates you talked to say that kate breaks any rules that are really serious?" Hailey thought about it for a moment...."Right! They did say she often makes out with boys." She excalaimed. "I have a plan. Macey, you know a ton of hot boys right?" Jenna immediately turned to her. "I need you to convince one of them to make out with Kate. Then, we can somehow get headmistress to see it and she will get into trouble!" The three of them grinned at the plan. It was perfect...but they just needed to get the right boy, and think of an excuse to bring headmistress. They decided they would figure that out later.

        A few more days passed, and Macey became more and more anxious. Although they did not like that Hailey always seemed so busy during break time, they understood she was just being caring. They went through the plan a few more times. "Girls, the real deal is tomorrow. You have the boy ready right macey?" Jenna confirmed. She only felt at ease when Macey proudly proclaimed, "I have convinced three boys extra for backup!" Hailey smiled and revised the plan. "So, tomorrow, you will go to Kate's dorm to help her clean her shoes like normal if all goes as planned. It seems like that is the common trend based on what I hear from the rest...." [i won't reveal it all :)] Despite having the plan laid out, they still tossed and turned in their sleep.

        "Wake up guys!" Hailey woke them up as soon as the sun rose. "Macey, you need to get to Kate's dorm now, or you will be late." Hailey shook her. They sent Macey to wait outside the dorm, whilst they went to another dorm. "KNOCK KNOCK" "Who's that?" A boy called out. Opening the door, he gasped. "HEY, you shouldn't be here, this is the boy's dorm!" "I know, we are Macey's friend. We wanted you to get ready." Jenna explained hurriedly. Upon hearing Macey's name, he blushed. He closed the door and quickly got ready. Within 10 minutes, he came back out with his dorm mates. "Alright, let's go." He announced. The boys casually sat at a table not too far away so they could keep an eye on the room, whilst the girls hid around the corner. They witnessed Kate walking out, and smirking at Macey. "Ah, one of Hailey's best friend. Come on, I will definitely have fun with you." She slyly smirked. "While I wash up, get me coffee, with your own money." Kate demanded.

        Macey swore in her head. This was so annoying already! Demanding coffee which was 5 levels down, spending 2 dollars on someone else's coffee and having to deal with this annoying Barbie doll? Just as she stormed off, someone pulled her back. Macey was ready to knee that person in the stomach. "Hey, it's Hailey." Someone whispered. Macey visibly relaxed and gave a confused look. "We felt bad so Jenna went down to get the coffee. You might want to rest, don't tire yourself out." Hailey explained. "Oh Gosh, what would I do without you two?" "That's what best friends are for!" They giggled and Macey closed her eyes to relax. Within 4 minutes, Jenna was huffing and puffing back, holding coffee. "Here, this is black coffee with less sugar and more milk. It's the only coffee she appreciates. Now act like I am now, pretend you were the one that ran." She advised before pushing her out. Macey grimaced and did some jogging on the spot to get her cheeks red. Just her luck, kate returned at the same time.

        Presenting the coffee, kate took it for a sip. "Hmm interesting. You got me my favourite...maybe I should keep you to be my personal maid." Macey winced and mentally slapped her. She was barely surviving the morning, it was taking her everything to not tackle her there and then. Besides, she knew that if all went as planned, she would not be such an arrogant prick anymore. She needed to do this. Then came the moment everyone was waiting for....kate left the door wide open and forced Macey to crouch down to clean her shoes. Macey was thoroughly embarrassed, but somehow managed to hold her tongue. She then nodded ever so slightly that Kate did not even notice. A blonde boy with a beautiful body came to the room and slipped in. At first, he acted all innocent, before starting to flirt with her. Macey had chosen the right boy—Kate was absolutely head over heels in love with him. He was her Prince Charming. This was just one proof that she was a player. She fell for any charming boy, but ditched them in less than a week. It was just how she was, like coming to this school did no help to her at all. She was back to her old self, or more like changing this school however she wanted to.

        Hailey and Jenna knew this was the moment. Jenna ran to the home room and called out a few people to follow her, while Hailey marched to Headmistress' office. "Headmistress, may i come in?" she politely asked. Headmistress was annoyed that her peaceful morning was disturbed by a little girl. "I have an emergency, and I need you to follow me." She quickly explained. Headmistress was about to refuse, raging that this girl wanted to boss her around. It all changed when she saw the despaired look in her eyes, that were begging her to come. Thinking back on how she favoured Hailey before the whole fighting incident, she decided to follow her. The headmistress was all ready to punish her should this be a waste of her time.

What did you think? Sorry i uploaded this pretty late...quite busy today. What do you think would happen, comment below? By the way, I read a comment about the punishment in one chapter being too harsh, so I tried to change it. Will keep it in mind too! Thank you for your honest feedback, it helps me to become a better writer :) thanks everyone once again 😁