2

"Ngh! Ah..." I whimpered, rubbing my crotch against the soft satin bedsheets. William was beside me, fast asleep under the covers. My dick was miserably hard and I wanted so badly to have him, but I knew how wrong it would be to jump him in his sleep.

I growled, feeling the sheets grow yet below me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the sensation, relieved to have finally cummed. I thought it was over, but it wasn't even close. My cock swelled twice its size and I groaned, wishing it to be over.

William stirred, taking one sniff of the air before jolting awake, eyes widening. He pulled the covers away and gasped, tripping over his words. "W-what the--what did you--why?!"

I bowed my head, sliding off the bed to sit on the floor as my mate stared in horror at the mess I had made. I felt bad, but I couldn't help it. Even now, I was terribly hard.

"I'm sorry..." I murmured, fiddling with my fingers. "I didn't mean to get it everywhere."

William sighed, reaching across the small space to pat my head. "It's okay. I'm not mad, I'm just...at a loss for words right now."

"Should I clean it up?" I asked.

William shook his head. "No, I'll take care of this. You wait while I change the sheets."

I obeyed and stayed where I was. When I offered to help, he refused. William insisted on cleaning after me himself, much to my shame.

When he finished, we crawled into bed. William wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. It was peaceful, and we quickly fell asleep. I didn't realize what tomorrow had in store for me.

~<<>>~

After a brisk shower, William led me down the hall and to the dining room. It was a small space connected to the kitchen, separated by a counter. The table was small, fitting only four chairs that were a tad bit too close to each other. Mr. Lewis was in the kitchen preparing what smelled like steak, but he left it quite bloody. He served it onto a dish and handed it to William, who placed it on the floor by the table.

"Here's your breakfast. Please eat," he beckoned.

William sat in the chair closest to me, staring out the window at the night sky. I bent down and sniffed the meat. When I decided it was safe enough, I shifted and dug in. It weirded me out waking up to the moon, but I accepted it as my new normal since vampires don't like being up during the day. They didn't burst into flames or turn into dust like movies portrayed them. In reality, vampires had high senses and severely sensitive skin that blistered from sunlight. The senses affected were their sight. Because of their great ability to see in the dark, vampires were sensitive to bright lights that could potentially harm their vision.

William's father sat in the chair opposite of him and handed him a couple of blood bags. I tried to ignore the gruesome sight and continue eating my food, but watching the bags be depleted had my stomach turning. I pushed the plate away, my appetite completely gone.

William gave me a confused look. "Do you not like it?" he asked.

I shifted to my human form and shook my head. "It was good. I'm just not hungry," I replied.

William nodded in understanding. He stole a long glance at me before gesturing me to come closer. I obeyed and yelped when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his lap. My face was only an inch from his and our eyes locked. He smirked, running a hand through my hair.

"You're such a good wolf," he mused. "Well trained and fully grown. But why are you so obedient? Aren't alphas supposed to be the ones in charge?"

I shrugged. It was true, alphas didn't make easy slaves. An alpha would sooner die than kneel, let alone be collared. I bowed my head, feeling another cloud of shame looming over me. I was pathetic; an alpha who knelt to a vampire. I even let him collar me! But to what purpose? Because he was my mate? That wasn't an acceptable reason. In fact, no reason would be acceptable. Not when I had a pack to return to, and responsibilities I couldn't turn away from.

All that mattered was that I had found my Luna. I had to find a way to convince William to return to the pack with me, and then we would have a celebration, bid my parents goodnight, and spend the rest of the night consumsting our first night as Alpha and Luna. It would be perfect.

"Miguel?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You seem a bit out of it."

"I'm fine! No need to worry about me!" I gave him the biggest grin I could muster, but William didn't look impressed.

"You're obviously not fine. I called our doctor to come and give you an examination. Hopefully, he'll know what's causing...that."

I followed his gaze and gasped, covering my private regions with my hands. What the hell is wrong with me?! Is it because we haven't mated? Is that why Junior's misbehaving?! My face grew hot and I tried to look away, but William was quick to pull my chin back.

"Don't try to run, okay? You need to let the doctor check you."

My jaw dropped and I scrambled for words, but something clicked. Realization hit hard, and it was biting me in the ass. What was I, an alpha, doing taking orders from him? I glared, pulling my chin from his grasp. William looked shocked and his father, who had been drinking, dropped his blood bag. I didn't care if I was his "pet" or "slave". He was my mate, and that made us equals. Which meant I wasn't going to obey every demand he gave.

I gathered my courage, willing myself to speak. "No."

William's father gasped. They both looked as if they had never been told "no" before. And quite frankly, I didn't care.

William glared back. "What did you just say?"

I lifted my chin, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'll say it again. No."

Silence filled the room, both of us daring the other with our eyes. I refused to give in. If William wanted to boss me around, he would have to mate with me. Until then, he was going to have to suffer because I could be stubborn if I wanted to be. No vampire ruled me, especially one as small as he was.

"Please excuse us, father. I have to go deal with this disobedient pup."

I growled, William standing and pulling me along with him. He dragged me to the bedroom and slammed the door closed, leaving me naked in a room that smelled strongly of him. The scent was enough to leave me lightheaded, which in turn, made me vulnerable.

William pointed his finger at me. "You will never speak to me with disrespect, you hear? I am your owner. If I think you need an appointment, you're going to willingly accept it and obey."

I clenched my teeth, feeling my anger rise. "You wanna know why I'm like this? This is why!"

I broke the distance between us, slamming my lips against his.