Let's Just Call It A Recommendation

In the hallways...
    "Hey, have you heard of Percy Jackson?"
    "No..."
    "IT'S SO GOOD, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!"
    "Okay..."

Going to P.E...
    "Have I told you about Percy Jackson?"
    "Yeah, I think so...?"
    "Oh, I love it so much!"

Back from P.E...
    "So... what's your favorite book?"
    "I don't know... Dork Diaries, maybe? The Miscalculations of the Lightning Girl?"
    "Ooh, sounds interesting! I've read Dork Diaries. Nikki Maxwell, right?"
    "Yeah, I love Nikki! She's so realistic."
    "And she's a dork, like us."
    "Yup! Dorks, and proud!"
    "Exactly!"
*silence* *cue birds chirping* 2 MINUTES LATER...
    "My favorite series is Percy Jackson and the Olympians."
    "Yeah, you've talked about it a lot..."
    "Uh- huh, you should totally read it! It's about this boy called Percy Jackson who discovers he's a demigod and goes on these perilous quests to save the world! And it's based in Greek mythology too, and you get to see all these gods and gods it's just amazing!"
    "I see...?"

    I guess I was being a bit annoying at that point, Nevertheless, I persisted, and ultimately, the incredible power of I'll-try-it-just-to-get-this-person-off-my-back triumphed.

    "So, I convinced my dad to buy the Percy Jackson series, and the Heroes of Olympus series with it."
    "OH MY GODS, REALLY?" *cue high-pitched squealing*
    "Yeah!"
    "Excuse me for a second." *cue even more high-pitched squealing* "That's great!"

    So that's how I convinced Angelette to read the Percy Jackson series. Indeed, I am one of those "Percy Jackson kids".
    And from the minute Angelette read The Lightning Thief, she became one of us, too. What could I have said except...
    "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!"