three girls crying

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"hi stasie." julie greeted her.

"hello, julie." stasie spoke back, her eyes glued to the three boys.

"what are you doing here?" julie asked nervously.

"oh, just came up to check up on you," stasie confessed.

"that's sweet of you, but i'm okay." julie forced a smile.

"julie... are they holding you hostage?" stasie whispered.

"excuse me?"

"we would never do that."

"i'm offended."

"what? no." julie shook her head, "wait... you can see them?"

"you can see us?" the trio spoke in unison.

"am i not suppose to be able to see the three boys standing in your mum's studio?" stasie elevated her eyebrow in wonder.

"just forget it." julie sighed, "they were just leaving." she turned to the three, "hang out at an old mansion. i hear pasadena's nice, ugh!"

julie took her friend's hand and pulled her out with a groan of irritation. once she had shut the door, stasie stopped her from going any further.

"julie molina." she started, "how are you not freaked out that three boys were just standing in there? three adorable boys, may i add!"

julie shrugged, "they just wanted to look around."

"julie... i've known you since we were babies." stasie whispered, "i can detect when you're lying, you have a tell."

"i'll explain, but you won't believe me." julie justified as they made their way up the concrete stairs.

"if i can believe in unicorns, i'm pretty sure i can believe your story."

unexpectantly, one of the boys from the garage popped from thin air in front of the two, making them scream out in shock.

"that, i can't believe!" stasie hurried back in a slight panic.

"stop that, i'm serious." julie warned the boy she seemed to know.

anastasia rubbed her eyes in confusion before taking a deep breath, "you know what? i'm probably hallucinating, it's past my bedtime anyway."

"it's not even 8, and you don't have a bedtime?" julie inquired.

"i should really get some rest, something's wrong with my head." stasie hummed, "i've just seen a boy pop out in the air."

"stasie..." julie frowned, quickly feeling guilty regarding how the girl was feeling.

"see you tomorrow, jules." she turned to the boy, "you too?"