julie's party

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

that same evening was julie's party, her dad, stasie and flynn had planned together. as flynn was setting up her speakers, stasie was inside, bringing some food outside.

a familiar whooshing noise was heard, knowing who it would be, stasie didn't look up from the food platters.

"stasie, did team b win? i was rooting for you guys on the sidelines."

she beamed, "yeah, we won. by the way, thank you for that."

reggie shrugged, "it's no trouble, i thought it was pretty fun."

"it was." stasie nodded.

"could you do me a favour?" reggie suddenly asked, "before i have to go perform."

she looked up at him, "uh, sure. what would you like?"

"could you try this sandwich and tell me how it tastes?" he pointed to the tuna & sweet corn sandwich, "it looks amazing."

stasie laughed at his odd request, "i really shouldn't..."

"oh, but you should." he grinned, "please?"

"only because you helped me in science." she sighed while picking up the bread. stasie peered over to the boy who had a large grin on his face. she took a normal-sized bite into the sandwich and began chewing slowly.

with his elbows resting on the table and his head in his hands, reggie watched her every move, excitedly.

once stasie had swallowed and denigrated the bite, she spoke up. "it's really good."

"that's it?" he frowned, "rate it."

"out of ten?"

he nodded.

"nine." she finalised before picking up another tray and waving goodbye to him.

before she could reach the back door, he had appeared in front of her, "wait, are you sure? it looked like a solid ten."

"i prefer brown bread." she shrugged before stepping through him as leaving.

"what's up, everybody." flynn's voice was heard through the speakers, "time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup. here's the new anthem from julie and the phantoms."