the gig

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

after they had explained the story of luke, his parents and his birthday, stasie had jogged over into the molina's living room - the boys saying they'd meet here there. once she reached, she saw julie with her glasses on and studying. before she could get a word out, alex and reggie arrived.

"hey, you, uh... you got a second?" alex asked her.

julie sighed and shifted her position on the couch.

"oh my gosh." reggie panicked, "she can't see us anymore!"

"maybe she's just... ignoring you two?" stasie suggested with a shrug.

"hi stas." julie greeted the girl who had sat beside her, but without glancing up.

"oh." reggie nodded, "right. yep."

"julie, please." alex pleaded, while he sat down on the sofa's arm.

"i already told you that i'm done with the band."

"yeah, we know, all right?"

"jules, you've got to listen to this." stasie told her, a serious expression on her face.

"before you decide that forever, we just... we wanted you to know that luke isn't as selfish as you think." alex explained,

"yeah, you've got him all wrong." reggie chimed in.

"you remember that song 'emily'?  can we at least show you who that's actually about?" alex asked her, "are you coming stasie?"

she shook her head, "i've got to head home for a bit, but fill me in on what happens."

"of course." reggie agreed.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the cold breeze hit the girl from the ajar window. she was perched on her bed, a small keyboard in front of her as she played around with it. her mum had gone out to some small club with her unmentioned friend while her daughter was stuck at home, bored.

"knock, knock, knock." a voice spoke.

stasie laughed while she closed her little notepad, "come in!"

"hey, stasie." alex pushed the door open and greeted the girl, "do you forgive us?"

"do we have to sing the sorry song again?" luke asked her.

"ooo, i say we do." reggie nodded while he laid back onto the girl's double bed.

"i wasn't mad like julie was." stasie simplified while making some room on the bed for him, "just annoyed."

"great!" reggie grinned.

"how is that great?" alex challenged.

"because she wasn't mad at us." he explained while sitting up.