Shall We Sweetie Darling?

"Welcome to some madness I dreamed up at three Am after two bottles of whiskey and enough weed to smoke a bee hive. so Welcome to some bullshit" Y/n said sitting on her bed 

"What are we doing? I have no idea?" Thomas asked as he sat beside her petting hopscotch and jellybean on his lap 

"Something fun" she giggled 

"Do we need the buns?"

"No"

"Awww... But I wanna hug the buns"

"No buns" she says making then bunnies jump off Thomas stretched out his arms desperately wanting to keep hold of them but they ran off 

"Nooooo.... Buns" He complained "You're mean to me"

"You wanna do the video?"

"I wanna hug the bunnies"

"You wanna actually do this?"

"Fine" He sighed "what' are we doing?"

"Today. I am going to become thomas"

"Uuuuhhh okay"

"and thomas is going to become me"

"Ohh, will I get to pet the bunnies?"

"All day"

"Yes! I'm in" he says "what's the other stuff?"

"we are for one week. we are going to live as if we where the other person. so sleep in the others bed, do each others morning routine, use each others products, eat the others food, and wear each others clothes"  she explained 

"Ohh, this is gonna be fun" 

"Yes it is sweetie darling"
".... I already hate this" he sighed "I'm just happy I get to pet the bunnies and use your strawberry shampoo"

"that's what your happy about?"

"Yeah, that and... I have been so tempted to wear a dress just in general. I love sweatpants and cosy shorts and such"

"so you wanna see if its cosy?"
"Yes I do"

"I'm excited for you to try leggings because I think you will enjoy them"

"Will I?"

"I think so" she says "I'm excited to use your coffee machine" 

"Please don't use all my coffee capsules, there expensive"

"I will use as many as you do in a week"

"... Ohh. We may need to go to Sainsburys during this week" 

"Good morning, from... Thomas' bed." Y/n smiled laying in Thomas' bed "I really wanna punch the wall like he does in the morning" she giggled "first step in becoming Thomas coffee from the fancy coffee percolator machine" she smiled getting out of bed "Cut to Thomas probably still asleep and or mad he can't have coffee" 

the screen then went back 'Thomas is still sleeping' written over it 

"fancy coffee" Y/n giggled filming as the coffee filled the mug with a motorbike on it "Going to finish this off and then for a nice bath, I'm going to smell like Thomas so... that's gonna be fun. My hair is going to be so unhappy this week" she smiled taking the coffee and going to the bathroom "Man soap! gonna smell like... Palm trees and Coconut" she says reading the soap "you can tell this is the home of a man. Who lives alone just, a toilet seat that hasn't been put down for what look like forever, and bath bombs that I have bought for him" she laughs as the bath ran "Going to have a bath. I usually have baths at night because I am a night bath kinda girl because it makes me nice a relaxed, get a face mask on, do my hair, relax, and shower in the morning if I like have somewhere to go. Or is I stank. and Thomas' doesn't he rarely showers to be honest, just... Bathes. He bathes" she explained "I am clean, I smell so much like Thomas it's freaking me out a little bit," she laughs in a towel "Like being in his bed, and now having a bath and I smell like him, Honestly I feel like he's behind me, because I'm surrounded by his stuff if that makes sense like its weird he's not here, I hope he's okay. By now given its half nine I would be up, showered, dressed, breakfast done, and be doing computer work... I wonder how he's doing"

the screen went black again 'Thomas is STILL sleeping' 

"I am going to get dressed into... a outfit Thomas wears a lot, I am going to wear these nice pair of blue jeans, and this triumph shirt, and then this black and white striped shirt he wears it a lot so going to look like Thomas, Lets see if I look as hot as he does"

It then cut to a very tried, very angry Thomas who stood his head leant on the wall as the bath tub filled with water. he looked like he would murder someone if they spoke to him. 

"Y/n doesn't drink coffee. Until after she has a bath..." He says "I hate this. I hate this video. I wanna coffee so badly, y/n gave me a camera to vlog.... so I'm vlogging" he sighs "I would murder jellybean for coffee right now" he then panned the camera to where jellybean stood his paws on the rim of the tub as he began to mew and cry running off "No... no Jellybean I didn't mean it" he says "I upset a rabbit. this is a terrible day" he says 

"Hi over here" Y/n smiled as she came into her own house seeing Thomas sat at her kitchen island "You're not even dressed yet?"

"No"

"What have you done?"

"I had a bath... instead of a shower. and I gave in and made coffee"
"Thats it?"

"Thats it"

"You have failed at being me"

"I have, I don't know how you can do the amount you do... before coffee." he says "It doesn't make sense to me how you can go shower, wash, dry, get dressed before you've had coffee"

"sometimes I feed the buns before breakfast too, have you fed them yet?"

"No, jellybean got upset with me because I said I'd kill him for coffee"

"you're a terrible me" she laughs "Am I'm a good you?" 

"fuck you even smell like me"
"I do, you smell like me, did you use my shampoo?"

"I did" he says "I hate being you, the only perk about this bunnies"

"you'll do anything for bunny time"

"I will... even agree to stupid video concepts"