Depression, Pills, and Drinks

Lindsey- 

I watched Gerard pass me with a girl at his side, she was very pretty but for some reason Gee seemed not really into her. "Hey Gee..." I said softly. He paused and his frown grew wider, "H-Hey Lins..." he says and I smiles, My boyfriend, Logan came and gave me a quick kiss and In the corner of my eye I saw Gerard running off to his tour bus. leaving the girl in the dust.

Gerard-

I was sitting in the tour bus, alone.  I missed Lindsey so much but now I'd never get the chance to tell her what happened, now she is happy with that Logan guy. I sat in the tour bus, Drinking, trying to drink my depression away. When that didn't work I turned to pills... I just wanted to Overdose and die. Then, my world went black as the door to the bus opened. 

Lindsey-

"GERARD!" I heard someone scream, it was Ava. I sprung into action completely forgetting about my Boyfriend as I ran to Ava. "what happend?" I asked as she cried. "GET AWAY HE WON'T WANT YOU!" She screams as Mikey runs in. "What happened!" He asks. Him and I look at Gerard and I feel tears threaten to spill from my eyes as I check for a pulse. He has one.... thank god. I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't alive. "Oh Gee... Why would you do this..." I whisper looking at the pills and bottle in his hand. "Let's get him to a hospital" Mikey says. "I'll drive!" I offer and Mikey smiles gratefully.  Mikey sits in the back seat with Gee's lump body, Ava.... Came and had to sit with me. "You know... Gee has been so depressed since we got here last week..." Ava admits playing with her necklace. "He has?" I asked confused. "Yes... He was fine back in Jersey but then he heard a band called.... MRI? or MSI? would be here and that is when the depression hit him like a rock." She says. "MSI? that that is my band...." I whisper frowning.  Why would he be depressed over MSI? When.... well.... if he woke up I'd ask.

Mikey-

We got to the hospital and they put Gee in a room. We couldn't see him for a while so, Ava, Lindsey, and I just waited. "Thanks for coming, Linds.... This must be hard for you" I say Ignoring Ava. Lindsey looked at me with tears in her eyes as she spoke, "Yes this is hard.... Ava told me that his depression started the moment he new MSI was.... here." She whispers as the tears stream down her face. I give her a hug and we sit down as Ava reads a people magazine, she wasn't crying at ALL! My brothers EX was crying but his GIRLFRIEND wasn't! I new she didn't love him... she just is in love with his money! "ava!" I yell.  "hmm?" She asks. "leave...." I say and she is confused. "why?" She asks. I think we should throw Gee a party when he gets out of the hospital" Lindsey says chiming in. "That sound fun but..." Ava says. "actually... you probably should stay you are his girl..." I say. "NO! I WANNA PARTY!" Ava says. Luckily I got her saying that on camera to show Gee she doesn't care. Ava ran out of the hospital and I was furious. "You can leave too." I tell Lindsey but she shakes her head no. "I am staying for Gee... We have a lot of history, more then Ava and him ever will" She says smiling at me and I give her another hug. 

Comment what should happen next! XOXOXOXO -Lynz