Prologue

"A king only bows down to his queen."

But this story was not about any ordinary king; it was about a Werewolf king. And not just one. Four. They were Alpha Kings who didn't get along with each other. They yearned for their mate- searched, sacrificed and prayed earnestly. And so, the Moon goddess- Selene, decided to listen to their plea and granted them their mate. But each king didn't get their own- there was just one mate for all four. And she was a human. Will they reject her, share her or fight for her? Who gets her and who doesn't?

Four broodingly possessive Werewolf Kings, one human mate.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi everyone! It's 2021 and I'm back with a new story. I've decided to try a new genre and write a werewolf-based story. I really hope you like it and if you do, please don't forget to vote, comment and add it to your library and reading list.

I've been planning to write this story since a long time, but unfortunately Apple deleted all my notes, and they weren't backed up, so I lost all my data. If someone can help me recover it, I'll be grateful. I can't promise when I'll finish this, but I will for sure. I don't have an updating schedule since I'm currently in the process of writing this story, but I might decide on a schedule depending on the response I get.

I write for fun, but if a platform wishes to work with me, I'm up for it. I write what I like and I like what I write.

Thank you for choosing to read my story. Lots of love. Xoxo