[5] A New Bed! ✧

A/N: I am so sorry abt the late update! I lost motivation of writing this, so I said I wasn't continuing this. But I didn't want to disappoint y'all, so I continued this like the messy haired and tired author I am. But anywho, I decided to re-watch Maoujou De Oyasumi, but the English DUB version instead! It's 10x more hilarious XD! The Dub version made me more motivated, soooo yeah! I also finished Kakegurui, so I MIGHT make a Kakegurui reader insert! And also, most of the dialogues are from the manga. And I might change some of the plot. Anyway, tysm for reading and supporting me my dears! <333

"Ohh..." Princess Syalis wondered as she sat on top of a treasure chest. 'This place was so big... That was got lost...' Y/N thought 'This stupid Demon Castle! And we thought we could find a new bed here!' Syalis thought/communicated back 'This is all because the bed creaks whenever it rains!' Y/N though frustrated

"Hey. It seems like the princesses are missing again"

"Why do they have the key as if they're taking them for granted...?"

'By the way, where the heck are we?!' Syalis thought. She spot something. Y/N followed her gaze seeing something with the Japanese letters: Noble Object Shrine. 'Noble Object Shrine?' Y/N thought. 'If it's here, I guess it wouldn't be peculiar to find the fabled bedding right?' Syalis thought before she and Y/N got hit on the head with some other chests. 

"Ouch!" Y/N winced

Something floated in the air, catching the girls' attention 'What is this shield?' Syalis thought 'So the demon castle's evil enough to take an interest in noble objects huh?!' Y/N though/communicated with Syalis. 

But the two scoffed and just threw it away not caring. 'Whatever' The two thought. Unfortunately, the girls were clumsy minded, so they didn't watch where they were going... aaaaaand they slipped on a wicked diamond... 

The girls panicked 'W-we're falling!' The girls thought. They were ready to feel the pain of their head crashing to the ground, but instead, they felt... calm

They felt a gentle breeze on them, holding them from falling down. 'The wind's... keeping us afloat!' Syalis thought surprised 'This is... the shield from before!'

'We've found... our new bed!'

...

'But we can't carry it to our room like that. If we don't cut off the source of the wind...' Syalis trailed off "WOAH! PRINCESSES!" It was the Wicked Diamond... "WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING HERE? YOU MESSED UP THE TREASURE DIDN'T 'CHA!?" He yelled 'A gem' they thought and held a white cloth in front of the gem, while slowly walking towards it. 

Then suddenly, the two lavender haired girls wrapped him up in the cloth, and started to bang the edges of the wind shield, leaving only the wind source. The two Goodereste princesses were banging so much, and lose in thought, that they almost missed what one of the demons, and Demon Lord Twilight were talking about.

"Demon King! Updates on the Hero's whereabouts?" Asked the demon. "Yeah, his force has advanced to the vicinity of the Wind Fortress" Twilight replied. 'Hero?' The two girls thought and stopped what they were doing. 'Our nation's Hero is on his way?' They added, while the Demon Gem kept moving around. 

'The hero...' 'Oh yes. I remember him. I forgot his name though' 

'Doesn't matter' the two thought and continued to bang the edges of the wind shield. 

"Speaking of, what's the status of the noble armour, Shield Of Wind?" Twilight asked "Right! It's stored under surveillance in a chest! We plan to transfer it to the dungeon tomorrow" the demon replied. "That item is of great importance. Ad noble armour, it's fragile, despite it being a shield" Twilight replied "There's no replacing it! It's one of a kind!" the demon, called the High-Ranked Skeleton Soldier added. "By the way, what's that annoying clanging?" Twilight said, annoyed. "The smithy is nearby" Skeleton Soldier replied. "Is that right? Working hard, eh?" 

'Oh, it's broken. But it's separated' the princesses thought and held the heavy wind shield. 

"Transporting it will be hard though. This shield gushes turbulent wind. But without it, our battle equilibrium would collapse. We'll exterminate the hero's party at the next dungeon. It must not be damaged!" Twilight said. "Yes!" Skeleton Soldier replied. "So, don't break it! You better not!" Twilight added. The princesses looked at the Wind Shield, then at the broken edges after hearing the conversation. 

The princesses thought of a plan, and got to work. They made a trash bundle out of it! "Hey! It's not trash ya'know!" The demon gem hissed. The princesses yawned and decided to take it back. But there was one problem. Demon King Twilight was still there. 

Forgetting about Telepathy, Syalis turned to her elder sister. "N/N nee sama, I know this is a hard job, but will you please distract the Demon King while I drag this to our cell?" She whispered. Y/N looked at her and hesitated, before nodding. "Okay, good luck Sya chan!" she whispered back, and started to walk down to where Twilight was. 

"Demoooon Kiiiing~" she sang and walked towards him. Twilight looked at her in question, but soon blushed when Y/N leaned in, really close to him. "My royal mind was curious about something, so I decided to ask the smartest person in the demon kingdom~" she winked. "w-what is it?" Twilight replied flustered. "Why are you so kind to humans like me and Sya?" she asked, not exactly genuinely, but she was quite curious. "W-well... demons aren't as evil as m-most humans are so..." Twilight replied. "Ah, I see! So you guys are only angels in disguise! How sweet!" Y/N replied. Twilight blushed more "w-well not exactly, but-" he said before getting cut off "well it was nice talking to you Demon King! I hope we can have another conversation like this another time!" Y/N pat his head, despite being a few inches shorter, and skipped away. 'Adorable' Twilight thought and walked away

When Y/N reached her and her sister's cell, she saw Syalis asleep on top of the wind shield and smiled. The then joined her sister in a good night's sleep