[6] Annoying Bugs ✧

It was a regular day... or well you could say night, since in the demon castle, it's always night. Two demons which go by the names Glow Wisp and Slaughter Helmet were on patrol to make sure no one touches or get near the Eggs Of Healing. They were just talking, saying stuff like how the other demons like Ursapine are lucky to have such an easy job of only taking care of the princesses. But little did they know, it was a difficult job, handing those two. In Ursapine's mind, he's wondering how two delicate little princesses could be so bizarre, and do such risky things. C'mon Gooderest princesses! Give Ursapine a break will you?

"We're not even giving him hard work" Princess Y/N said. Wait- princess Y/N?

Narrator: Princess Y/N! What are you doing here?! And where's Princess Syalis?! You two should be in bed right now!

"Well, it all started an hour ago when my dear sister and I woke up from an unbearable pain" Y/N replied. 

Narrator: Unbearable pain? Demon King would kill me, but please, tell me. What is this 'unbearable pain' you are talking about?

"Well..."

An Hour Ago
Y/N POV 

"Ouch!" I winced and rubbed my shoulder, where a visible red mark is in sight. 'Owhie... I got bit!' I heard in my mind. I turned to see my younger sister Syalis, also wincing in pain. 

Oh and, to the readers, in Narrator's place, I would like to say that we're using a different way for me and Syalis to communicate, instead of constantly using 'Syalis thought' or 'Y/N thought' . For dialogue, we'll use the regular "".
Sincerely
Aurora Y/N Goodereste

Syalis: Good lord... It would've been great if I hadn't noticed... it got itchy the moment I did notice...

Y/N: This never happened to us back in the kingdom

Syalis & Y/N: The Demon Castle... the airtightness of the rooms suck so much!

I sighed and buried my face into my pillow. Syalis did the same

Syalis: Oh yeah! We can make a mosquito net! There were mosquito nets back in the castle!

Y/N: If we don't make one ASAP, our skins will be ruined almost immediately!

Syalis and I thought and hopped off the bed.

Syalis: But we don't have any fairly large cloth, so without one, we can't make it

Y/N: We need a far bigger one than the Ghost Bed-sheet thingy

We were so focused, that when we heard a yell, I flinched a bit from the fright. "GOODERESTE PRINCESSES!" we turned around, seeing Ghost Bed-Sheet demon. "HOW DARE YOU ABUSE MY PEOPLE!" He yelled. But that's not what I paid attention to. I paid attention to the soft silk. It looked beautiful, oh so sparkly. 

Syalis: Nee-san. He'll be perfect material for our net. I don't want him to yell again. It's so loud! So can you pleaseee do this one favour for me, and use your seduction skills on him, so I can get what we desire without him yelling?

Syalis begged. I sighed. Not this again... last time I used my skills of seduction was with the Demon King. But I used my seduction skills even before I seduced the Demon King. Millions of times. Damn it now I sound like Irina Jelavic from Assassination Classroom... I don't wanna be called bitch sensei!

I didn't want to use my skills anymore, but I don't want to get bitten either... ugh I don't want red marks all over my body. 

Y/N: Fine...

Syalis smiled, and her eyes sparkled.

Syalis: Thank you nee san!

I smiled back, and walked towards the Ghost Bed-Sheet demon. "Oh Ghosty~" I sang and leaned closer to him. I could see him blush behind the whiteness. "Y-Yes princess?" He stuttered. I held a bit of his cloth and caressed it. "Oh Ghosty, your silk is so soft. It's perfect for a net. You see, those annoying bugs keep on biting me and my dear sister..." I faked teared up. Ghost Bed-Sheet demon gasped. "What now?!" He yelled. I rolled up my sleeve, revealing the mosquito bite that I got earlier. "This is unacceptable to a princess. I want to ask Twilight to protect me, but I'm too scared to approach him!" I said and faked cried. "Oh, my dear don't cry... argh you know what? You can take my silk. As much as you want. Your skin deserves to stay soft and beautiful" He said and blushed. My face lit up "Oh, thank you so much Ghosty! This means so much to me!" I hugged him. It feels awkward to hug a cloth, but oh well. "I-It's nothing..." He said. "Now, Syalis, would you take the honours?" I smiled and turned to Syalis, who nodded, and cut Ghost Bed-Sheet demon apart, leaving the soft silk to fall gently in my hands.