PROLOGUE

Hi! I'm Cipher, 19 yrs old, a typical student.
I'm living a normal life, I guess? Getting bullied, being played, following orders from bullies, giving my allowance to them. Is that a normal life? Or am I just used to it now?

I'm addicted to computer games and other types of games to the point that I can consider games as reality rather than reality itself.

I'm playing a game called " Playing Card RPG" or simply "PCR". A MMORPG game that will give you a random card from the deck in the beginning .

The four symbols which is Heart, Spade, Diamond and Club symbolized your specialty and the number is how much you can do with your power, all people will start with a 2 rank card and a random symbol.

You need to climb your way up from 2, being the lowest rank up to the King,Jack,or Queen rank which is the 3 highest rank. Anyone who'll defeat a certain highest rank card holder will automatically become a highest rank card holder.

Most people will think that you need luck on your side for you to win this game. But me? I can say that it's about skill, it's about how you use your specialty to your advantage.

It's also based on experience because when I was just starting, I was holding a 4 rank card but I defeated a 10 rank card holder, that's why I said it's not about luck, but about skill.

This game is my escape from reality, I consider this as my safe haven. I don't have any friends to play with, I'm a solo player who's striving to be on top, I'm currently a 7 rank card holder now.

I've been bullied since my freshmen year up until the end of the year when I decided to just stop going to school. For me, the world is so unfair, but fair at the same time. This game save me from dying. I've been played or rather my feelings all the time, but here in this game? I can say that not everyone can make fun of me.