Chapter 21

So it's officially five days left till this trip and I'm getting more nervous by the day. I was chilling on the couch watching a movie with Nina.

We've really gotten along really well, I just liked her she's so funny and a great person. She told me she's 25 and was born and raised in Chicago but recently moved here to get a job, luckily for her she didn't have to wait long till the agency called her.

"Question. Are you single?" She chuckled at my question.

"Tamara you're so disturbing you know. Yes I'm single." Oh

"Are you open to dating?" She looked at me.

"Tamara you're too young for me I'd get accused of rape." I laughed at her sarcasm.

"As much as I find you incredibly sexy I didn't mean it like that, I was just asking" she furrowed hey eyebrows.

"You find me sexy?" She paused "wait you like girls?" I giggled

"Well you look yummy" she gasped.

"Stop it!" Oh no I won't

"Why? Am I turning you on?" Her cheeks turned pink. Ooh now I'm the one wanting more. I got closer to her ear and released a warm breath while my thumb caressed her lips.

"T-Ta..." I moved my lips on her earlobe, she shivered then she quickly got up and sat far away from me. "Tamara stop it. I don't want to lose my job." Oh no what have I done? I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry I.... nevermind" I quickly ran to my room and locked it. "no no no no no no no no no no no no Shit!"

"Tamara! Are you okay?" Nina asked from the hallway.

"Yes I just remembered I needed to call Jas before lunch." I lied. I sat on my bed and looked at my thighs. "Shit! I was in denial all along." I whispered to myself.

I have to talk to her.

I quickly grabbed my phone and opened my door. I jogged downstairs, Nina saw me and came my way. I went to the key bowl and took my car keys.

"Where are you going?"she asked.

"I have to see someone." She looked at me confused.

"So you give me a freaking orgasm then you run away?" I looked at her and smiled.

"Oh so I gave you a-" she cut in.

"Tamara that's not the point." She folded her arms.

"Nina listen, I'm sorry about that I just got carried away I told you you're too sexy." She giggled. "I have to go see someone right now it's not about running away from you it's just I really have to go. I promise I'll explain when I come back okay?" She nodded and I left.

I drove so fast and hoped she wasn't busy. I arrived at the reception and I saw a familiar face.

"Hey Reina" she looked up from her desk and gasped.

"Tamara? Oh my Gosh I missed you." I went to her and gave her a hug.

"I missed you too Reina. Hey is Anna here?" She nodded.

"She's free you need her?"

"Yeah, how long does she have?"

"An hour" I kissed her on the cheek and went to Anna's office. I knocked and she let me in.

"Miss gorgeous, you're still breathtaking." She looked at me and giggled.

"Tamara I'm happily getting married soon, what are you doing here?" ouch that was harsh. I sat down on the usual chair I used to sit on when I'd come here.