chapter 11

Its been 2 fucking weeks that i couldn't go out the house because i cursed out a teacher and she deserved it.

mom- BITCH GET DOWN HERE NOW!

jazz- ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i got off my bed and walked downstairs.

mom- someone is coming today so you need to be you best self

jazz- like when you such dick for money or when dad left you?

shit.... i ran upstairs before she hits me again, i ran to my room and locked the door i got my shoes and  jumps out of the window , it was a high fall but luckily I landed on bushes the really hurt tho.

jazz- *gets out the the bushes* ow that stuff hurt...

i walked off before my mom went to my room, i got my phone out.

jazz- HOW DO YOU LEAVE YOUR PHONE!

i covered my mouth because i was still on my block.

                                                                    (at  Verenna)

 v- wth are you doing here? 

she started to get some cookie that she made in cooking class out the refrigerator and sat them down on her  island table. 

jazz- i said some stuff to my mom and i didnt want to find out what she could do to me.

v- girl your like an Outlaw running from the sheriff.

i laughed at what she said.

jazz- ik ik but its just everything is messed up for me rn...

v- well what about you and jabez you to been getting close 

she did that dumb thing with her eye brows that she does ever time she one tries to get my mind out of the gutters or she want to know the tea before i tell anyone of the girls. 

jazz- *smiles* well i dont really know yet..

v- yes you do when we was at Chick-fil-A you told you you wanted to be more than friends, what was that all about?

jazz- damn bitch your newsy as shit

we both laughed, i told her everything about what was going on with me a jabez.

v- its getting late i got some pajamas I think you might like and I can call the girls over 

jazz- mk

i went up into her room and looked through her closet and i loved what i was looking at so i put is on 

jazz- im lookin cute and i shaved to yessssss

                                                                (it was 12:00 at night) 

we all was playing just dance and talking about tea, play truth or dare and lets just say a Chihuahuas was chasing me back to a house, we was eating a lot watching scary moives and they want to spice stuff up so they called the boys...

jazz- no dont call them *trying to stop them*

 the boys got here really fast like as soon as they called the boys were at the door.

the boys- hey ladys

v, sam, dev,- heyyyyyyyyyy