Chapter 9

Jazz- jay your to close.

He get out of trance, and looks at me,

J- oh... sorry

He get up off me, and my face turned sad.

Jazz- where are you going?

J- sleep

He looks at me rubbing his head,I get up off the couch and walks to him.

Jazz- can i come?
I say excited and wait for his answer.

J- I mean... sure*walls upstairs *

Walls with him upstairs, *thinks* how df am I gonna make him mine. We made it to the my bedroom and he lays down on my bed, while I just stands there.

J- are you gonna lay down?

me just walking to the bed awkwardly and lays down.he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

Jazz- *blushes *uhhh...

J- shhhhh, your not bout to ruined this moment.

Jazz- I don't ruin moment's

J- then what about when we were on the couch I was this close to kissing you and all you said was "your to close ".

I look at him and just stare, *thinks* I did do that, why am I such a party pooper .

J- but it's okay.

He smiles at me with a warm smile and then my heart skips a beat. Soon enough I fall asleep.

(Next morning cuz I don't feel like that shit😜)

Wakes up to jabez next to me, get up out of the bed trying not to wake jabez up, walls to the bathroom and takes a shower. Soon after I get out he was a wake.

J- jazz why are you naked?

Jazz- I have a towel on

He get up out of bed and rubs his belly with no shirt on. I just wanna say he has a ten pack.

Jazz- put on a god damn shirt!

J- wow, calm down zaddy

I was trying not to laugh but I did I don't even know why it was funny. He walks down stairs and I get dress in.

 He walks down stairs and I get dress in

Walsh downstairs so he can change.

J- damn you look cute *slaps my ass*

Jazz- do that again and ima cut ya DICK off!

J- sorry just don't cut my dick off

He walks upstairs and changes into.

Jazz- are you doneeeeeeeeeee!

He comes downstairs and my heart did that thing its skips a beat.

J- you didn't have to wait you know