Found?

Y/n Pov

"Hey Duncan do you ever think that we will get out of here?" I asked.
"If I know your siblings they will find us." He responed. I reached out to grab his hand. And we felll alseep holding hands.

Violet's Pov

I took a peace of calk and split ways with Klaus and Sunny. I went around the penthouse marking every door I walk into so I don't get lost. 

-----------------------------------------------------

I met up with Klaus back in the room that Klaus was staying in. 

"Did you find anything?" Klaus asked I shook my head.
"I checked everywhere, No sign of Y/n or the Quadmires."

"They have to be somewhere in the building Count Olaf would have not keep them far." Klaus spoke. 
"But where?"
Wait theres two elevivators on this floor and on the other ones theres only one.
"There two elevators on this floor right?" asked Klaus I noded. "And the other floors only have one."
"Right we should check that out." We walked out of the room slowly and quietly so we don't wake anyone up. We get the elivator and we open it.
"belh" Thats a long way down.  Sunny said.
"Do you think they might be down there." I asked.
"Theres no point in not trying." 

Y/n pov

I woke up to hearing someone at the top of the shaft.It was Violet and Klaus.  I woke up Duncan and Isadora so they could help get there attention.
"WERE DOWN HERE." We yelled.
"WE'LL GET YOU OUT!"

A/n I know this is very late. I recently got into a realationship and that is taking up a lot of my time. And I tried making this a but longer so I can keep up to your expectations. I love writing for you guys. But even with the new realationship school is still pretty stressful. I love ya'll be safe.