One Bite lasts forever (Z.M)

As you read a book you walked through a dark alley to get home. It was a book about a handsome vampire and girl falling in love. I know stereo typical right. You sunk deeper into the story as you read. Then without warning someone grabs you from behind and covers your mouth to keep your screams from coming out. You suddenly begin to lose consciousness. As you regain consciousness you find yourself in a bed tied to it with sheets. It was tied pretty tight so it was almost impossible to escape. You soon heard footsteps coming closer and the door unlocks and opens. You fear who is on the other side. The person who enters is a man with short clean cut black hair and beautiful brown eyes. "Mm. So you are awake I see." The man says smirking. "What did you do to me!" You shout. "Well, absolutely nothing at all" He says. You glare at him with anger then turn away. "My name is Zayn, by the way" Zayn says. You stay silent ignoring your captor. All of a sudden he speeds across the room and in 1 second he is above you. You look at him with fear and disbelief. "What are you" you utter out in fear. "You take a guess" Zayn says holding your book in his hand. "No that's... impossible, vampires are not real" you say hysterically. "There are many creatures you don't know are on Earth my darling" Zayn smirks while caressing your face. Unexpectedly Zayn leans over and licks your neck. "Mmm. You don't know how badly I want your blood" Zayn whispers in your ear. You shiver as he says this. "But don't worry I won't harm you" he assures you. You don't really don't trust the words coming out of his mouth. "So I never got your name" Zayn says slowly. "What do you want with me" you counter firmly. "You didn't answer my question" Zayn counters back. "(y/n)" You growl. "Mmm. Feisty one you are" He purrs. "Well now I will answer your question" Zayn says. "You had a special force around you that I just wanted and I had to know you." Zayn continues. "Sorry if we got off to a rough start" Zayn says sincerely. He then starts to untie the sheets that tie you to the bed. As he does this you rub your wrists. "You are not trying to escape, why?" Zayn says perplexed. "Your a vampire so you basically can just speed in my way so why even try?" You say slightly frustrated. "Would you like something to drink" Zayn asks politely. "Water, please" You say quietly. Zayn comes back in seconds with a glass of water and you take a sip. "Listen I'm not really a bad guy" Zayn sighs. "I'm just really playful" He continues. "Ok I will give you a chance, even though you kidnapped me" You sigh. "So are you into vampires?" Zayn asks playfully. "Well I kinda like your attitude so maybe" You respond. For a few hours you spend time with Zayn talking about your life. You fall asleep and when you wake up the next morning Zayn is what sounds like cooking in the kitchen. As you get up towards the door you notice Zayn had left the door open this time. You find him in the kitchen with a giant breakfast buffet of eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, and two glasses of Orange juice. "Good Morning" Zayn smiles brightly. "Good Morning" you say while eyeing the breakfast before you. Your stomach growled loudly, you were clearly starving. Zayn smiled even more brightly as he could tell you were starving. "Go on take as much as you would like" He smiles as your mouth waters. You grab a plate and pile your plate with eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast. After your done you have completely destroyed your breakfast. So has Zayn who was the one who ate most of the giant breakfast. "Hey Zayn?" You say. "Yea" Zayn responds. "Is there more of your kind around here?" You say. "Yea, a few family members and others" He says. "Some are good and some don't have self control." Zayn continues. "Oh ok" you say slightly scared of the ones with no self control. "Zayn which one are you?" You ask without thinking. "I try to have self control because that's how I was taught by family" Zayn simply answers. "Ok well I'm going to take a shower" Zayn says. "Wanna join?" Zayn smirks. "No!" You shout. "You sure?" He asks "yes! Now go take your shower!" You say. Zayn then playfully sticks his tongue out at you. "Your still welcome to join if you change your mind" He says. Then Zayn disappears into the bathroom. As you sit on the couch channel surfing you start to get bored. You start to rethink Zayn' s offer of showering with him. You then sneak into the bathroom without him hearing you and start taking off your clothes. When you slowly pull back the shower curtain Zayn is washing his hair and has his eyes closed. You step in and look Zayn up and down. You blush as you see his large dick. Zayn then opens his eyes and sees you naked in front of him and his jaw drops open. You giggle and he looks you up and down his eyes filling with lust. Zayn hesitates whether he should fuck you or not. "It's ok Zayn" you say. His eyes turn a dark red and he turns away. "I can't, what if I can't control myself?" Zayn slightly panics. "Then bite" You say. "Are you sure about this?" He says slowly. "One bite lasts forever..." You say. "I feel like I want to be with you forever." You continue. "I have never felt like this bef..." You are cut off by Zayn kissing you passionately. You kiss back with just as much passion and you wrap your arms around his neck. He lifts you up and pins you against the wall. Zayn starts to kiss your neck and he takes a deep breath. "Do it, it's ok Zayn"you say. "But (y/n)..." Zayn says softly. "Just bite" you interrupt him. He takes another deep breath and you feel his fangs sink into your soft skin. You squint your eyes in pain and a whimper slips out of your mouth. You can feel his venom enter your vains. As this happens his now hard cock slowly enters you making you ignore the pain from his bite. He rocks slowly making sure not to hurt you. Your moans fill the bathroom as he thrusts into you softly. Zayn starts to go faster making you moan even louder. He repeats this until you both cum and he releases himself and his teeth out of you. "Your blood tastes better than I imagine." Zayn chuckles. "And your dick feels better than I imagined" you chuckle. "I love you (y/n)" Zayn says. "I love you too Zayn" you respond. "And I will forever" you both say in unison.