Mistletoe (H.S)

You are setting up a Christmas dinner while waiting for Harry to come back from tour. Harry cones through the door and says "Mmm what smells good!" You squeal and run into Harry's arms. "Im so glad you're back" you say. "I missed you so much" Harry says. Then he hugs you tighter. Harry takes off his coat and you hang it on a nearby coat rack. Harry walks over and kisses you. Harry then says "Mistletoe" you had completely you hung mistletoe. you then text the rest of the boys to come over for the Christmas dinner. When you were done cooking the boys just came in. You set up the table and placed the food. Harry says "Wow (y/n) the food tastes great." "Yea" Niall says talking with his mouth full. "Oh geez Niall don't talk with your mouth full" Louis says. When everybody was done you washed the dishes. Harry then comes up behind you with his hands on your waist. He starts to leave wet kisses down your neck. You then turn around and kiss him passionately. He kisses you back with just as much passion. His hands start to wander your body. Harry continues to kiss your neck and finds your weak spot making a moan slip from your mouth. "Mmm you like that?" He whispers in your ear seductively while smirking. Harry then carries you into your 's and his room bridal style. He lays on you gently on the bed and starts to hungrily kiss your lips. He takes off your shirt and leaves a trail of kisses across your body. Harry takes off his shirt and then takes off your jeans. You start taking off his jeans and his boxers. His length is very hard and you blush. While he kisses you be slips his long length into you. Both of your moans fill the room. "Harder Harry" you say. Harry starts to go harder and faster. "Im gonna cum" you say. "I know me too babe" Harry says. He starts to get sloppy and your walls are closing in. Then you both release and he slides out of you and lays beside you. "I.. guess.. u can call that dessert" Harry says. You then fall asleep in his arms. The next morning, you go in to the living room and see the boys watching tv. They turn around and smirks spread across their faces. "I heard you had a good time last night" Louis says and the boys all laugh. Your cheeks turn red and Harry enters the room and gives you and kiss on the head with a smile on his face.