Arrival and Emergence

(Before we begin a huge shootout goes to MeholzEmpire for helpping with the maps and flag. NOW DEVI COMRADES !)

Arrival of the Bear

On June 13th, 2091 the world would be changed for years to come.

Those who remembered that day will tell you of the earthquakes, buildings collapse, and roads being damaged needing to be repaired. However what would really change the scope would be the images brought back from newly launched satellites which would shape not only foriegn policy but the whole of Moskovian Politics going forward.

On june 14th 2091 images came to the Chairmans office which those who were in the room said that. "The chairmans face twisted and turned into that of hate, sorrow, and pure rage." As Marshall Zhukov Putin would say about the Chairman.

What caused such emotions for the Chairman who faced down worse from his time in the military ? It was the images that were sent from the satellites, an image of a planet that caused him such distress, the planet with a broken moon.

Remnant, a world of monsters, inequality, slavery, corruption, but the worst of its crimes was the total oppression of the people from the bourgeoisie

Remnant, a world of monsters, inequality, slavery, corruption, but the worst of its crimes was the total oppression of the people from the bourgeoisie. This information would be shared with the chairmans cabinet members which lead to a choice, a choice which would change the future going forward for him, his family, his people, but most of all for Moskovia.

On june 15th 2091 at 1200 hours Chairman Jaune Putin Bear Arc would  broadcast an address to not only the people of the motherland, but also to the entire world of Remnant as the Counter Intelligence division of the Planetary Security Bearu would hack into the planets communication network to broadcast the message of the honorable comrade Chairman.

For the inhabitants of Remnant everything from their phones called Scrolls, TVs, radios, all forms of communications would be taken over as the address of the Chairman would be broadcasted, on that day they saw the flag of Moskovia for the first time followed by the address of the chairman.